Enterbay Scarface "War Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You read my mind:exactly:
Only problem is, im broke:(

Well then the 3 of us are in this together...

Here's how i did it blitz...

I ordered the war version from timcent88 on ebay...
then I bought the blitzway head, chair and base...

The War version will be here tomorrow (it came today but I wasn't F'IN home!)

If the tayloring is bad I'm going to loose my mind because enterbay has just let me down too many times... but by the looks of things, this figure looks great.... so I'm giving them that one last chance.

BTW, I asked the guy at timcent88 to open it and make sure no nose rubby, or chin rubby and he did it for me... what a guy...

Its for the mass production actually. As I have opened one last week at EB shop, and noticed that.

ah well... I do like movie accuracy but heels on a man? I actually don't mind a little modern twist

There is always a corner cut somewhere, Hot toys is notorious for that so I'll cut EB slack on that one...

What I'm really curious about is the RM5

If the tayloring is bad I'm going to loose my mind because enterbay has just let me down too many times... but by the looks of things, this figure looks great.... so I'm giving them that one last chance.

BTW, I asked the guy at timcent88 to open it and make sure no nose rubby, or chin rubby and he did it for me... what a guy...

Well heres how Im gonna do it.
I already have the complete BW figure so thats good.
Next im going to find a parted out War Version and buy the sunglasses, outfit and accessories. Then im gonna make a BW War Version and use the chair for extra screen accuracy.

Next im going to find a parted out War Version and buy the sunglasses, outfit and accessories. Then im gonna make a BW War Version and use the chair for extra screen accuracy.

SWEET man it's on... let's dual with photos and see who can kit bash a real cubin gansta...

I might get a hawaiin shirt for tony for the blitzway head, do the shower killing scene look

keep in mind EB's sunglasses are designed to slide into slots in the side of the EB head sculpt, so not sure how well they'll go with the BW hs.

yes I know timcent i have bought the god set from him seems a good guy...good luck with your purchase...

keep in mind EB's sunglasses are designed to slide into slots in the side of the EB head sculpt, so not sure how well they'll go with the BW hs.

they will fit no problem the bars are shorter than others sunglasses

Couple quick pics before I take him apart and put him back together...

Flawless purchase in terms of defects but... It's an Enterbay product :lol

Just first impression are:

1. The paint app is sick... My only complaint is that if they are going to go the distance and paint little hairs on his neck, they should paint more of them and closer together... or just shade it instead
  2. The new RM5 neck is awesome, when Tony turns his head the skin moves! Very soft like Alan Dutch arms
  3. The sunglasses are cheap and it took me about 3 minutes of futsing to get them to fit in IMPROPERLY meaning they don't fit boys... won't on yours either... SECONDLY, they are made of this harsh sharp plastic.... do you want to rub that on your head sculpt and risk chipping it...?
  4. The shoulders are too big/wide, the suit jacket makes it even worse... too much material on the jacket back, and the muscle arms and shoulders are too big for a Tony Montana.
  5. Now it may seem like I'm listing things like this figure is bad or something, it's F'IN amazing guys, I don't regret it for one second!
tony1.jpg

tony2.jpg

tony3.jpg

Last edited:
Sculpt looks amazing from the pictures... that Al Pacino right there inspite of the fish eye warping in your pics

Is this the same seller who sent you the defective broken arm set for $30 shipped EMS to Italy?

yes but he checked only if the figure didn't have any paint rubs on heads and if the diorama didn't have scratches on the wood (the first batch had a lot of defects on heads and dioramas),shipping back to Eb the defected parts by himself and chosing the best part for me.When I have purchased my figure the box was the N° 94 he never expected to find a broken arm on the body,he was really surprised too..and for all this mess he promised (the ghost head painted eyes for me too)..(I have spent less of $320 shipped by ems to Italy) check for his feedback profie on evilbay....

Last edited:
Back