Enterbay Scarface "War Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's mine ! one of the best figure last year!

1111111wv.jpg

This pic is the best I have seen this figure look. The sunglasses and pose serve the expression really well - it oozes attitude that is part comic and part aggressive. This pic alone would sell me on the figure if I wasn't already happy with the BW version. I'd happily buy it and steal this pose, keeping it there indefinitely. Nicely done arrive :)

video been posted in another thread, reposting it in the correct thread

only Good Review on Youtube So far for this Figure

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xi_tiwFj5U[/ame]

Great review. I like it when reviewers make these things with the viewer in mind rather than just to blow smoke up their own arses. The plain backdrop, good camera handling, decent lighting, 360 flyarounds, clear sound... nice work.

I don't think it leaves BW's version in the dust though. A choice between these figures for most collectors comes down to character and expression rather than perceived accuracy of the sculpts or paint apps. If you see Tony in the BW War version, the paint app and sculpt will enhance your opinion - but if like me you don't see enough Tony in the War version, the superior paint app and arguably more accurately detailed sculpt don't make this a better alternative to BWs.

I think both companies have made some odd decisions. Firstly BWs decision to include a chair with the white suit is completely at odds with the movie. EB's decision to mangle - IMO - a sculpt with sunglasses slots that aren't necessary for the scenes where Tony is wearing the dark suit is also odd. Having said that, if I were to pick up the War version, arrival's pose with the sunnies on is the way I'd choose to pose the figure.

Sorry but the EB looks terrible. Looks like he's doing a bad sly stallone impression or something. BW wins hands down.

Sorry but the EB looks terrible. Looks like he's doing a bad sly stallone impression or something. BW wins hands down.

Like ive said before BW looks like Ben Stiller doing a Montana impersonation, for me Eb wins hands down with both of there Montanas

I can't get over at how good that figure looks!I'm so tempted in picking up both War & Peace so does Enterbay still have that combo price for this line?^_^

Great review. I like it when reviewers make these things with the viewer in mind rather than just to blow smoke up their own arses. The plain backdrop, good camera handling, decent lighting, 360 flyarounds, clear sound... nice work.

I don't think it leaves BW's version in the dust though. A choice between these figures for most collectors comes down to character and expression rather than perceived accuracy of the sculpts or paint apps. If you see Tony in the BW War version, the paint app and sculpt will enhance your opinion - but if like me you don't see enough Tony in the War version, the superior paint app and arguably more accurately detailed sculpt don't make this a better alternative to BWs.

I think both companies have made some odd decisions. Firstly BWs decision to include a chair with the white suit is completely at odds with the movie. EB's decision to mangle - IMO - a sculpt with sunglasses slots that aren't necessary for the scenes where Tony is wearing the dark suit is also odd. Having said that, if I were to pick up the War version, arrival's pose with the sunnies on is the way I'd choose to pose the figure.

:goodpost:

Agreed! It comes down on what expression you want your Tony to have..:monkey1

You guys should stop bashing each others sets. BW was nice. This one is a niche set. Respect version is really the one people should compare with the BW set.

Yeah im sick of people dissing the BW version and vice versa. All those posts are useless because thats their opinion. Lets just discuss this figure. Not keep comparing all three across all three threads.

dont knw why but the face reminds me of when he shoots manny, but i havent seen it in ova a year

Back