Enterbay Scarface "War Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering are the holes in the sides of his head really that noticeable in hand. The holes just pop out so much to me in this photo.
scar1v.jpg

you would have to be looking for them otherwise unnoticable only downside the glasses are a pain to get in the holes ........had him set up in a pose for a couple of hours and i heard a pinging sound his glasses flew a good foot out from the figure

Holy lol... I didn't notice the holes for the sunglasses until now. That looks slightly more noticeable than the casual Bruce Lee's but at that size, you would have to purposely look for it to notice.

for a 220 figure it should be flawless yet mine has a large paint chip on him , very disappionted

Whereabouts? Is it a smudge or an actual chip? Sorry to hear that mate.

Looking forward to some pictures if you have time Rory
smiley.gif

Hey Gung! I will do, soon.

This is a strange figure, when you take it out first, it looks odd, but then you realise that the proportions are actually perfect for the character. It looks amazing when displayed properly. Sorry guys the BW one (which I love) just isn't in the same league.
I had a couple of small QC issues, but nothing major. Typical EB, but the paint app is miles ahead of most other releases. Amazing.

Last edited:

This is a strange figure, when you take it out first, it looks odd, but then you realise that the proportions are actually perfect for the character. It looks amazing when displayed properly. Sorry guys the BW one (which I love) just isn't in the same league.
I had a couple of small QC issues, but nothing major. Typical EB, but the paint app is miles ahead of most other releases. Amazing.

Sounds great Rory, thanks for sharing :hi5:

Rorywan, will you be doing some alterations like upgrades on the face's pain job like you did with the "Bruce Lee GOD Behind the Scenes" on this one and the Respect head sculpt ? Also, are you going to get the Mr. Han release from EB ?

Rorywan, will you be doing some alterations like upgrades on the face's pain job like you did with the "Bruce Lee GOD Behind the Scenes" on this one and the Respect head sculpt ? Also, are you going to get the Mr. Han release from EB ?

Hey Gung, yeah, I plan on getting MR. Han. It looks great, I don't think I need to upgrade these Scarface heads at all, they really have the best paint work I have seen in a long time.

I might add some weathering/detailing to the accessories though!
:wink1:

all i know is that there is paint missing of his big nose, the thirst thing i did was send an email asking for another, but i wont get a reply for a few days, other than that the fig looks great

Hey Gung, yeah, I plan on getting MR. Han. It looks great, I don't think I need to upgrade these Scarface heads at all, they really have the best paint work I have seen in a long time.

I might add some weathering/detailing to the accessories though!
:wink1:

Well, hurry up will yah ! We are waiting for photos !!! Aaarrggghh... :gah:

Hehe...
smiley.gif

I ended up ordering this from BBTS, he will be here Monday...this will be my first EB fig. I'm looking forward to seeing the paint apps on this guy.

Got mine yesterday. Was kind of having second thoughts about trading him for the DX09. I looked him over and he's cool, but definitely worth the trade.
In addition, what's the deal with EB and sculpting out of proportion heads. The War version has a head too big for the body like the EB GOD.

mine is on the way...... I just got the DX09 yesterday and I can assure you that you are making the right decision on trading. I hope I'm not disappointed with this scarface figure. My expectations are not that high so I doubt I will be. I will def. post many many pics for y'all when he gets here.

Got mine yesterday. Was kind of having second thoughts about trading him for the DX09. I looked him over and he's cool, but definitely worth the trade.
In addition, what's the deal with EB and sculpting out of proportion heads. The War version has a head too big for the body like the EB GOD.

Quick question for you.... If I remember correctly you weren't a fan of the movie, have you seen it recently again and changed mind? I only ask this cause you seem to have a change of heart towards SF.

Quick question for you.... If I remember correctly you weren't a fan of the movie, have you seen it recently again and changed mind? I only ask this cause you seem to have a change of heart towards SF.

I still don't care for the movie, but Tony Montana is a film icon so I wanted him in my collection. I especially liked how the prototype figure looked all coked up and crazy. By the time EB toned it down my preorder was already paid.

I don't care for the Terminator films, but because they're iconic movie characters, I have the T1000, T800 and T600.

I still don't care for the movie, but Tony Montana is a film icon so I wanted him in my collection. I especially liked how the prototype figure looked all coked up and crazy. By the time EB toned it down my preorder was already paid.

I don't care for the Terminator films, but because they're iconic movie characters, I have the T1000, T800 and T600.

He is a badass fig to own.

To those who own this; How much futzing is required right out the box in order to replicate a proto pic pose?

To those who own this; How much futzing is required right out the box in order to replicate a proto pic pose?

Very little, the only negative are the glasses, badly designed.....but the figures a peach.....got this guy on the same day as classic pred which was my 1st pred a really great figure too, but this guy totally outshines him for me

Back