Enterbay Scarface "War Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys do any of you think that displaying him with the shades on for a long period of time will have any negative affects on the sculpt like staining or rubbing?

WOW......money really is the evil that binds us::rotfl

It's not a real commercial. It's a gag reel from the movie Jack and Jill which is actually a hilarious movie despite the fact that the preview make it look like the dumbest movie ever made.:lol

Hey guys do any of you think that displaying him with the shades on for a long period of time will have any negative affects on the sculpt like staining or rubbing?

I doubt it - my T2 Arnie is rubless and stainless and the figure has had the shades on since release.

I have been following these threads for the past year or so. I get who lives on here and posts the most and who whines the most and trolls the most. That being said, I have read every word in the thread about this figure and I am here to set the record straight. This War Version Scarface is a kick ass figure period!
I just started adding this stuff to my man room a little over a year ago. First it was just a couple pieces (Sideshow Fertility Idol and Ark) but as the 80's nostalgia began to boil over, I began to buy some 1/6 figures. A short list:

SS Indiana Jones
SS Storm Shadow
Red Ninja
Beachhead
DX Bruce Lee
Beat It Michael Jackson
Clubber Lang (Street Clothes verison)
T1 T-800 Tech Noir
Mark IV Secret Project
SS Greedo
Medicom ROTJ Boba Fett
Chris Reeves Superman
DX 89' Batman

And now this Enterbay War Version Scarface (first from them). I had been heavily debating the Blitzway version for awhile, but something just didn't compell me to pull the trigger. I showed my wife both versions and she felt this was the more iconic version overall (which i tend to agree with).

I have read a post where someone was saying Enterbay's quality had gone way down lately because of some T-Bag figure or whatever. I also read a post where someone (Guiness I think) was giving mad props to the paint apps. He is spot on. The paint on this figure is completely awesome. The shadowing and detail is in a different league then any aforementioned figure I have. Hot toys, please give me less backdrops and weather veins and more paint quality like this for my money please!!! Seriously, the paint is so much better than the rest of my figures that suddenly the Enterbay Harrison Ford seems intriguing.
The snarl looks great in person and for those posting it's not a good likeness or it's just some angry dude, IMO those are hasty and inaccurate statements. I am as critical as anyone when it comes to the likeness for my 80's nostalgia collection. As much as I wanted the Hot Toys Indiana, this is the factor that has prevented me from getting it and settling with the SS one. I think the likeness is great and it really adds some attitude to an otherwise stagnat bunch. I have him in the "say hello to my little friend pose" and he looks phenomenal in the detolf, literally commanding your attention and drawing your gaze. I am very happy I waited and got this guy in lieu of the Blitzway version (although, I think it looks like a great product nonetheless).
I just got 89' Batman last week and was very impressed with how it came out. This guy came in and I was even more impressed as I already expected Batman to be good. Again, I just can't say enough about how well the paint apps were applied to this guy. I'm not big on all this in-hand talk, but it sincerely applies here. There are details and colors in the paintwork you just apparently can't see well on the sculpt through most of the posted pics. (Although GuinessFans are pretty close)
Scarface was a pretty decent movie. This War Version is Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, and boy did I underestimate how well he would not only fit into the collection, but stand out amongst it. Recommended.
If you're a fan, you are really missing the boat if you pass on this guy. If you think Enterbay didn't make this guy with top notch quality,...you may want to rethink that stance.

Single Gripe? = Would have been Nice if the briefcase was leather

Last edited:
Holy s__t! :lol Love this.:rock Didn't know Al had a commercial appearance or this is just a spoof?

It's not really a commercial its from a comedy here is the scene in its entirety from the movie.

[ame="https://youtu.be/aXP20hCHK3Y"]https://youtu.be/aXP20hCHK3Y[/ame]

I really just can't get enough of posing this guy. Scarface is my first and only Enterbay figure, but just as soon as I pull together enough funds I am buying the 1/4 t-800 and then the respect version.

This guy perfectly captures the essence of Tony Montana as well as Pacinos representation of the character.
Really comes to life and hits the standard of detail I expected with most of my Hot Toy purchases. Including guys like Reeves, who has a great sculpt yet lacks the paint detail Tony has.
If you don't have this figure then you probably don't have much of an accurate o.opinion. I think a lot of people just want to be happy about their Blitzway purchase and that makes sense.
The paint on this guy is better than Blitzways period. That is just the fact and to dispute it would just be trolling. The sculpt is a matter of open opinion.
Personally, I think the War Version captures the essense of the character with a more commanding presence.
The suit is also well done and the material feels very nice.

I have seen war parted out by a couple of hk sellers on ebay gueboi 11 is a good bet, should have respect in stock soon will do the same with that more then likely

I have seen war parted out by a couple of hk sellers on ebay gueboi 11 is a good bet, should have respect in stock soon will do the same with that more then likely

Hello, thank you :)
can you link me?
Cannot find the seller on eBay.

Or if anyone want to sell theirs, I have good money ready.

Until now, no luck...

I dont know how to put up links sorry at heart a bit of a technophobe.......but if you type in enterbay scarface on ebay search look for the the top rated seller .......he is one of only 3 sellers with this product .......guobei11( proper spelling)

004.JPG

I fixed the issue with the glasses by boiling them and re-positioning them in to the holes on his head. Now they slide in perfectly with ease. Here he is after some futzing with his suit. God I think he looks amazing. It's between him and my DX09 batman for best figure in my collection. If you are on the fence with this guy don't think just buy. I am certain this figure will soon be a grail and will go for much more than $200.00 in the not to distant future.

Well,i finally got my Scarface War version and it looks AWESOME!The paint job on the face is as good as what the protos from Hot Toys look.I wish that all my Hot Toys figures were painted with this much detail,WOW!PICS.don't do this figure justice I'm telling you as soon as you get this figure you know right away it's Tony Montana without a doubt.I guess it must be the lighting or something that makes the face come out the way it does.Those holes on the side of the head are noticeable but doable and i didn't have no problem with my shades.Also,the shades do have transparent lenses it just that the finish is coating the lens as well so that's why it would appear that way.The suit is PERFECT!You know this is how a suit is suppose to be,fitted.You know Tony doesn't buy off the rack,he has his suits custom tailored and this one looks and feels just like it.The one gripe with the suit jacket would be the collar and lapels but with some minor futzing it's easily fixed.The shirt uses the same set-up as the Sideshow GI JOE shirts do.It has the strap that goes over and under the crotch to ensure that the shirt doesn't ride up.The shirt i don't really like much only because of the buttons,they're too big so I'll have to change that as well as the lack of cufflinks on the cuffs(just a big snap button on them).The suitcase i didn't understand at first but then i remembered it was the suitcase they had in the beginning of the film.The one he handed over to Frank that had the yeyo and buy money.I wish that had made it with leather but it was cool that they included it with this set.Unlike the Léon set this one doesn't have to be modified at all.Of course it doesn't mean that i won't because i already have started and will post PICS. soon of my figure.Like Predator1221 said don't hesitate guyz if you're on the fence with this one.You won't regret it!I think so anyway!^_^

004.JPG

I fixed the issue with the glasses by boiling them and re-positioning them in to the holes on his head. Now they slide in perfectly with ease. Here he is after some futzing with his suit. God I think he looks amazing. It's between him and my DX09 batman for best figure in my collection. If you are on the fence with this guy don't think just buy. I am certain this figure will soon be a grail and will go for much more than $200.00 in the not to distant future.

might try that:goodpost:

Back