Enterbay Scarface "War Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
004.JPG

I fixed the issue with the glasses by boiling them and re-positioning them in to the holes on his head. Now they slide in perfectly with ease. Here he is after some futzing with his suit. God I think he looks amazing. It's between him and my DX09 batman for best figure in my collection. If you are on the fence with this guy don't think just buy. I am certain this figure will soon be a grail and will go for much more than $200.00 in the not to distant future.

the boiling worked a charm cheers:hi5:

Hey guyz,quick question,those of you that have this figure is one of his shoes(left on mine) lacking a gloss coat?I just noticed that the right one is shinier than the left so i wanted to knwo if this is a regular thing.If not,then i'll have to hit up Enterbay for a replacement shoe.^_^

Hey guyz,quick question,those of you that have this figure is one of his shoes(left on mine) lacking a gloss coat?I just noticed that the right one is shinier than the left so i wanted to knwo if this is a regular thing.If not,then i'll have to hit up Enterbay for a replacement shoe.^_^

Nah! Tony would have shot the shoe shine man if his left shoe was DULL

in other words, no man, both my shoes are identically shiny.

Just wondering if anyone wants to have a little bit of fun this weekend with this fig? We could all take pics of the same theme, just our own twists....

I wanna set up a scene where tony has a bit of coke on his nose and upper lip, a bit on his suit, sitting in the blitzway chair while barbie blows him and have him staring right at the camera...

Just wondering if anyone wants to have a little bit of fun this weekend with this fig? We could all take pics of the same theme, just our own twists....

I wanna set up a scene where tony has a bit of coke on his nose and upper lip, a bit on his suit, sitting in the blitzway chair while barbie blows him and have him staring right at the camera...

Wow dude,....you should seek some help,....or a life...

As has been stated,..this guy is simply amazing and I have been enjoying him even more than 89 Batman. If you have him in a detolf you cannot see the holes for the sunglasses at all.....even so, they do not detract from this guy.
I agree that this figure will become a sought after grail ahead of any of the other Tony figures. How many have a cocaine briefcase and his little friend??? Oh, right, just this version.....who also has the best expression and paint apps.

who also has the best expression and paint apps.

I'm going to have to agree with facemaker on this one. I thought I didn't like the war version's HS when I saw the pictures but in hand this guys facial expression just screams scarface and in no way looks rere like in some of the pics. The respect version is very nice but it just looks entirely to docile IMO, now I've heard everyones whole explanation of this is when he was at the top and had the money and the power and the respect:lecture blah blah blah. But at the end of the day both of these sculpts look entirely to young, they are great sculpts and likeness's of Pacino but they look about ten years to young. The expression on the war version however IMO gives this guy a more scarface look and takes away some of that youthful appearance. The respect to me still looks like Michael Corleone with scarfaces hair cut

Definitely not this one LOL. Enterbay is a loose on both expressions.

they however win best likeness with the Respect version.

This head though is better left forgotten about, the set otherwise however is quite nice.

hey horses for courses but received mine same day as jack sparrow and was waiting 6 months for jack and as beautiful a figure jack was the war tony overshadowed it for me ......its got an energy to it looks likes its about to move......saying that i do like him with the shades on best

I'm goin to have to agree with everyone on this.The figure DEFINITELY looks ALOT BETTER in person than what he looks like in the PICS.I don't know if it's lighting or filters that make him look weird.I myself was originally only going to buy the Respect version just on the strength of the sculpt but i THANK GOD that i stuck with the War version which IMO is sooo much better than the Respect!Respect version might look likeAl Pacino but the War version looks just like Tony Montana hands down the clear winner for me!^_^

Ok, ok..you all got me here. After much deliberation, I decided to get both versions of EB Scarface. At first, I'm only planning to get the Respect version but it made me think that after Blitzway & this, I'm not sure if any other company (now that I learned BW will make a Pacino figure based from another movie) will tackle Scarface..much more his expression & outfit in the final scene so even though I'm not a big fan of the War's HS, still decided to get it since that final scene version of Scarface is a must for me as I'm a big Scarface fan.

Haven't got it yet; still pending though..

Ok, ok..you all got me here. After much deliberation, I decided to get both versions of EB Scarface. At first, I'm only planning to get the Respect version but it made me think that after Blitzway & this, I'm not sure if any other company (now that I learned BW will make a Pacino figure based from another movie) will tackle Scarface..much more his expression & outfit in the final scene so even though I'm not a big fan of the War's HS, still decided to get it since that final scene version of Scarface is a must for me as I'm a big Scarface fan.

Haven't got it yet; still pending though..
If you do get it you will be a believer once you see it in hand...and that statement is coming from someone who based this guy up and down... I know the phrase "it looks so much better in hand" is used a lot, but it definitely applies to this figure. The paint apps are beautiful...since I've received this I stop and look at it almost every time I pass it.

Hey Jay CONGRATS bro!:hi5:Just like Guiness said you won't regret it as soon as you get it in your hands you'll be blown away by it!:yess:Here are a few PICS of my War version which i modded a few things but not that it needed it.I added blood to his hands and the collar on his shirt.I also removed the hair from his neck and made it more accurate.I painted the AR, gun metal black and weathered it.I repainted his watch and cut the fingers free on his right relaxed hand.I think thats it for now but not done yet.SORRY for the lousy PICS. but am in somewhat of a rush(playing MR.MOM today:slap)!Let me know what you think?:wink1:

:lecture
If you do get it you will be a believer once you see it in hand...and that statement is coming from someone who based this guy up and down... I know the phrase "it looks so much better in hand" is used a lot, but it definitely applies to this figure. The paint apps are beautiful...since I've received this I stop and look at it almost every time I pass it.

:lecture. :goodpost: :rock:rock:clap

Sorry for hijacking this thread again.

But is there a chance someone is wanting to sell me the shoes seperately? (or point me a direction where to find them)
I will pay good.

I know the chance is tiny, just trying.

And congratulations to all, this figure is the best Scarface to be found.

Hey Jay CONGRATS bro!:hi5:Just like Guiness said you won't regret it as soon as you get it in your hands you'll be blown away by it!:yess:Here are a few PICS of my War version which i modded a few things but not that it needed it.I added blood to his hands and the collar on his shirt.I also removed the hair from his neck and made it more accurate.I painted the AR, gun metal black and weathered it.I repainted his watch and cut the fingers free on his right relaxed hand.I think thats it for now but not done yet.SORRY for the lousy PICS. but am in somewhat of a rush(playing MR.MOM today:slap)!Let me know what you think?:wink1:

DUDE! CeeemOr You never fail to bring home the EXCELLENT mods all around. I love seeing your work and damn you are making me want this now because in your pics it looks awesome :mad::rotfl

You sure you did'nt repaint his head at all because it looks good here lol

Sorry for hijacking this thread again.

But is there a chance someone is wanting to sell me the shoes separately? (or point me a direction where to find them)
I will pay good.

I know the chance is tiny, just trying.

And congratulations to all, this figure is the best Scarface to be found.
Dude,I'm pretty sure you're S#!T out of luck with that one!:dunnoNone of the normal EBAY sellers that part figures won't be parting this one.Each one that i spoke to seem to have a different reason why but it seems to come down with not enough of a demand for it.If you don't mind me asking,what seems to be the problem with your shoes now?:)

DUDE! CeeemOr You never fail to bring home the EXCELLENT mods all around. I love seeing your work and damn you are making me want this now because in your pics it looks awesome :mad::rotfl

You sure you didn't repaint his head at all because it looks good here lol
THANX Ray!Well bro i wouldn't of started with modding if it wasn't for you and Elvis1976(Seb:wave)!:hi5:As for the sculpt,to be honest with you i did do some retouching but just a little around the eyes and cheekbones.:monkey3The most of the work was on the body which i added the 12 O'Clock shadow on his neck and removed the neck hair to the lower part of the neck to join with the chest hair,which i added more as well.I know you can't see it but i also added color to his nipple area because it bothered me.:dunnoRight now,I'm debating on whether or not to add the bullet wound that Gina gave him before she got killed.It's on the right thigh and not that noticeable but i kinda didn't want to ruin the suit.Then again,i am adding some ye-yo on his right coat lapel so why not just do that as well,right?!Decisions,decisions,decisions!:slap:thud:I'll keep this thread updated.:wink1:

Dude,I'm pretty sure you're S#!T out of luck with that one!:dunnoNone of the normal EBAY sellers that part figures won't be parting this one.Each one that i spoke to seem to have a different reason why but it seems to come down with not enough of a demand for it.If you don't mind me asking,what seems to be the problem with your shoes now?:)

:

Hello Ceeemor :)
Thank you for your reaction.
Yes, it seems so, no loose parts are to be found on ebay...

Nothing wrong with my shoes, just desperately searching for them to use on a custom figure.
Seems like like they are perfect for it.
Just can not afford to buy a complete figure only to use the shoes.

So that is why I keep posting these annoying in between messages to hope someone is selling a loose pair (for which I am willing to pay good)

Back