Enterbay Scarface "War Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It wouldn't surprise me if they were short staffed everywhere except on the production line, often the QC department seems like its undermanned.

They can hit home runs when they want to, apart from dodgy arms on my Bruce Lee, which they all had, I haven't really had any QC issues with my EB figures.

It wouldn't surprise me if they were short staffed everywhere except on the production line, often the QC department seems like its undermanned.

They can hit home runs when they want to, apart from dodgy arms on my Bruce Lee, which they all had, I haven't really had any QC issues with my EB figures.

Both of my Scarface figures & BL Kato are perfect. My 1/4 scale T-800 & Rambo have crappy shoulder joints and my Elvis showed up with a loose left wrist peg & torso joint. I actually had to send my Rambo body back for repair, which took 2 months of waiting and it arrived back in the same condition in an envelope without padding. Love those guys. :slap

Also, here is my detolf shelf today. :yess:

attachment.php

Oh absolutely, that was why I put it on mine. I thought I was going to have to give up on finding the shirt loose. Then Wai Man at Onesixthbruce put up a complete loose figure up in his Sale section. I was curious about the figure anyway so I bought it.

Imagine, however, what Blitzway could do if they did a Scarface now, Arnie could knock him out of the park.

Oh absolutely, that was why I put it on mine. I thought I was going to have to give up on finding the shirt loose. Then Wai Man at Onesixthbruce put up a complete loose figure up in his Sale section. I was curious about the figure anyway so I bought it.

Imagine, however, what Blitzway could do if they did a Scarface now, Arnie could knock him out of the park.

The Carlito is a masterpiece, so you know BW would come up with something amazing for War Montana. I wouldn't mind seeing the blue suit making an appearance.

scarface_al_pacino-10746.jpg

Both of my Scarface figures & BL Kato are perfect. My 1/4 scale T-800 & Rambo have crappy shoulder joints and my Elvis showed up with a loose left wrist peg & torso joint. I actually had to send my Rambo body back for repair, which took 2 months of waiting and it arrived back in the same condition in an envelope without padding. Love those guys. :slap

Also, here is my detolf shelf today. :yess:

attachment.php

That kicks *** dude. I hate that I am involved in so many lines that I can't spare the cash on these Pacinos.

:hi5: Thanks Snake. It's tough will all the choices out there, but these Pacino's are a no brainer man. I seriously recommend hunting at least one of them down and sticking it in your collection. :wink1:

Arnie Kim destroyed with that Carlito headsculpt. :rock

No doubt, that is the best one on the shelf. It's a perfect Pacino likeness and the clothing is some of the best I have ever seen in 1/6. You can't beat the price for this guy either, so pick one up if you can. I really love the EB Respect hs, but you "NEED" the BW Scarface shirt to really capture his look in the film. And the War version is pretty bang on, but the hs is the weakest of the three figures imo.

The Carlito is a masterpiece, so you know BW would come up with something amazing for War Montana. I wouldn't mind seeing the blue suit making an appearance.

scarface_al_pacino-10746.jpg

It's a possibility, but, I believe Blitzway are planning some Bruce Lee statues for their next releases.

I completely forgot all about those figures. So they did release them over in Asia. I would be really surprised if BW kept BL out of the US & UK. I had no idea what K POP was and Asia only makes sense, but everybody knows Bruce Lee.
I think EB is still working on a new 1/6 BL too, so let's hope they avoid the last GOD version mistakes this time.:slap
Also, I really hope that a few more Pacino figures are in the works cause Serpico and Corleone is what we need. The DID Marine version isn't going to do it for me.

Nice setup! Blitzway is still my favorite!

Thanks man. Nothing wrong with the BW Scarface, but I enjoy looking at the EB Respect a lot more. Now the BW Carlito is jaw dropping and the best Pacino figure ever made. One of my brothers came over to my house yesterday and was checking out my collection and that was the only figure that made him say holy sh**!!! where did you get that? :lol

Back