ENTERBAY - The Dark Knight - Joker 1/4 HD Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
R
O
F
L
C
O
P
T
E
R

07f.gif

The "Guaranteed"ones would probably be:

Machine Gun (Metal, I shouldn't even have to mention that)
Knifes
Handgun
His clown Mask (already previewed)
Rocket launcher (the exact same one use for the Rambo III figure, they will most likely reuse it... they should anyway)

Less likely ones would probably be:

Detonator
Pencil
Bank Robbery Bag
Shotgun

Hope this comes with an RPG. If it does, I'll be HT adds one to the DX 2.0. Heh.

SnakeDo

What Enterbay does with their 1/4 figure means nothing to HT's 1/6 figure guys. :cuckoo:

HT's 1/4 scale figures on the other hand...

What Enterbay does with their 1/4 figure means nothing to HT's 1/6 figure guys. :cuckoo:

HT's 1/4 scale figures on the other hand...

I don't think so. Hell, Enterbay released their 1/4 preview pic the same day as the 1/6 Joker 2.0 pics. I don't think scale matters all that much -- it'll be two competing high-end Jokers from two competing companies around the same time. They'll snipe at each other if they can.

Given the preview pic release times, Enterbay is clearly paying attention to HT. I'll bet somebody's paying attention on the other side.

SnakeDoc

I don't think so. Hell, Enterbay released their 1/4 preview pic the same day as the 1/6 Joker 2.0 pics. I don't think scale matters all that much -- it'll be two competing high-end Jokers from two competing companies around the same time. They'll snipe at each other if they can.

Given the preview pic release times, Enterbay is clearly paying attention to HT. I'll bet somebody's paying attention on the other side.

SnakeDoc

:exactly::lecture:exactly:

Oh they are certainly compeating for the attention, but I'm not sure what the figures come with will effect the other. One's based on the interrogation scene and the other isn't. They should have totally different accessories based on what scene they are from.

Figure looks great. Depending on price, I'll go for it.

Nah, If people can understand what I say it's already good enough for me. I bet you did really well. ;)

I actually have a hard time reading it, and I think I missed some of it.

Didn't even try. It already takes a lot of time to read every post in a thread, so I've learned to weed through stuff. Blocks of text with no paragraphs get weeded out, 'cos there just a lot harder to read.

Posts with no punctuation are axed as well. :)

I kind of wish that HT included the RPG. It's by no means exact, but I feel like the laughing sculpt could've doubled for this:

Joker-s-RPG-Type-69.jpg

Eh, it's all in the tilt of the head. The laughing sculpt in that exact position could work...theoretically.

Not sure if I'd do that. It would look a little silly. I mean the expression in that shot is Joker looking intently trying to destroy the SWAT van.

If someone used the laughing sculpt it would look like he's laughing manically trying to line up a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back