ENTERBAY - The Dark Knight - Joker 1/4 HD Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of wish that HT included the RPG. It's by no means exact, but I feel like the laughing sculpt could've doubled for this:

Joker-s-RPG-Type-69.jpg

Someone made a custom of that and it looked absolutely horrendous. It was on ebay forever. Might still be there.

285712_331686540239219_1852318209_n.jpg

Bill looks great in cosplay... :lol

Yeah, I'm not crazy about it either. I was expecting so much more from Enterbay. He'll be shipping next month right? So I guess there is no time for improvement. This is what the final product will be. I'm still looking forward to their Batman though.

Yeah, I'm not crazy about it either. I was expecting so much more from Enterbay. He'll be shipping next month right? So I guess there is no time for improvement. This is what the final product will be. I'm still looking forward to their Batman though.

I don't think it need to improve. It looks perfect to me best Joker collectible to date.

Well personally not sold on the headsculpt so far. I think HT's likeness and paint is better eventhough its in a smaller scale.

And i'm no HT fanboy :lol

Maybe more pics might convince me otherwise, but at the moment not feeling this.

I think HT Joker has too many details on the face EB Joker look more natural.

I think the EB paint job looks phenomenal. The pores in his skin look more "in scale" than HT's :lol But the likeness isn't totally there to my eyes. Will need to see it from more angles.

Look how natural the lips look on that picture above. The detail in the paint looks really great to me and i do like the DX 2.0 as well.

Well personally not sold on the headsculpt so far. I think HT's likeness and paint is better eventhough its in a smaller scale.

And i'm no HT fanboy :lol

Maybe more pics might convince me otherwise, but at the moment not feeling this.

Agreed.

In hand, the details you speak of smooth out.

I think the EB paint job looks phenomenal. The pores in his skin look more "in scale" than HT's :lol But the likeness isn't totally there to my eyes. Will need to see it from more angles.

Yep big pores. But again, people are just looking at super high-res close ups.

I think as of right now it is more impressive than any sculpt hot toys has done except the laughing head it just looks more natural and realistic.

This. I dont like how scene specific they both are too. The laughing sculpt is the best one, but i'd never display him with that sculpt so it's wasted. This look more accurate, but then seeing as it's a larger scale, it's expected. I do want to see it from different angles tho.

Frankly, I think it looks great. That being said, it is by no means perfect. I think that's why I don't favor either company. The fact of the matter is that each have their strengths, and each have their weaknesses. Neither figure is a carbon copy of Heath Ledger, but both are very good, nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back