ENTERBAY - The Dark Knight - Joker 1/4 HD Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon EB. Reveal already, The 2.0 is getting better by the minute and a teaser is nothing compared to the dozens of full pictures by HT

I don't know if this pic has been posted but here's a new teaser from FB :

55058146249739042976148.jpg

why does the joker look so serious?

Is that the same headsculpt? The one above looks more like the Hit Me scene.

It looks the same to me. You can still see the black paint running down his face.

Just a heads up for people who are going to SDCC

Enterbay will have a presence there!! on the Diamond Comics stand!!

Read into that what you will ^__^

Just a heads up for people who are going to SDCC

Enterbay will have a presence there!! on the Diamond Comics stand!!

Read into that what you will ^__^

Really? That's awesome! Let's see their Batman and Joker. Hopefully the BD Terminator and Bruce Lee's will be on show too! :yess:

EB is at HK comic con this July 24-26 or so not sure exact date :D BAT nd Joker will be available to buy, with mystery gift only if purchase at the con . ^^

the mystery gift better be EB black bags to carry 2 1/4 figures :lol

I wish the T-800 had gotten an all-in-one head/neck. Damned jawline. An unfortunate and needless blight on that figure IMO.

Again though, as has been said by a few people, we're really not seeing anything at high-end 1:4 scale that can't be done at 1:6. Heck, far as I'm concerned we could be looking at 1:6 HT sculpts in this pic.

Again though, as has been said by a few people, we're really not seeing anything at high-end 1:4 scale that can't be done at 1:6. Heck, far as I'm concerned we could be looking at 1:6 HT sculpts in this pic.

:lecture

IMO Enterbay really should have done rooted hair on Joker, for example, something to make it stand out.

And on Batman like i've suggested before, a removable cowl could be something to truly set it apart from the 1/6 figures, and really should be doable at this scale in a realistic way.

As of right now the only difference between 1/6 and 1/4 is the size and the fact that some accessories will be metal :dunno

And why aren't they carrying over a moving eyeball system? Am I wrong to suggest that that too could be done better at this scale than it can be at 1:6?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back