ENTERBAY - The Dark Knight - Joker 1/4 HD Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
will always be my favorite: :rock

HEATH_LEDGER_JOKER_by_BobbyC1225.jpg

Mine as well, I remember first seeing this picture and couldnt believe it wasnt the real thing, I kept thinking it was photoshopped. I remember showing it to my co-workers and they all said the same thing...that's Photoshop, lol.

Mine as well, I remember first seeing this picture and couldnt believe it wasnt the real thing, I kept thinking it was photoshopped. I remember showing it to my co-workers and they all said the same thing...that's Photoshop, lol.

I have the 1:1 Batman Begins suit by Bob Dullam. Thats how i discovered BobbyC's work years ago when i searched out Dullam to make me a 1:1 Begins suit. Nothing will ever be better than this Joker. Its just so life-like. :)

Nothing will ever be better than this Joker. Its just so life-like. :)

There will always be something better, it's just how the world works. In fact I remember seeing a piece by another artist (also 1:1), that I thought was better than this :horror

Sorry but now I can't remember who made it :lol

There will always be something better, it's just how the world works. In fact I remember seeing a piece by another artist (also 1:1), that I thought was better than this :horror

Sorry but now I can't remember who made it :lol
Howard S? :dunno I thought so too...

This one...yup its a masterpiece as well...Its cleaner than BobbyC's, beautifully done. But i feel like BobbyCs has a little bit more life to it, atleast the one in his personal collection, the first one I posted. And BobbyC's makeup is a little more messy that looks like Joker himself applied it. Howards is AMAZING, dont get me wrong, but its almost like its too refined when i compare it to BobbyCs. I just like the messier quality to BobbyCs like .0001 better LoL :lol

But its really whatever you prefer. Both AMAZING. Both museum-quality that are incredibly life-like.

SilLedger6.jpg

Last edited:
That BobbyC one is creepily accurate! Oh well, likenesses are never going to perfect for everyone since it's such a subjectable debate. I remember some people thinking some sculpts were dead on and I thought they were terrible lol

I really like them both but I see more of Heath's expression in Howards.
They are the 2 best jokers out there so its which ever you prefer. Both are crazy realistic!
SilLedger1.jpg

The one by Howard is definitely great also, but still as far as 1:1, I think Bobby has nailed it.
For me, it looks like it came straight out of the movie screen.

Bobby's to me looks like the part where he was telling Gamble...No...I'm not...I'm not....crazy (or something like that)

HT laughing sculpt is the only likeness that's good on the 2.0. The regular sculpt looks like a ninja turtle.

^again demonstrating the subjectivity of all this. Some regard the regular sculpt as really top notch, almost on par with Adam's. Maglor loves it for one, I think its great too.

Wow, your buddy is extremely talented! :horror
Louie should join this board, I'm sure he can make tons of people here happy that talent.

Sadly he's too busy being a senior portrait sculptor for Tussauds. :(

Hey, is the guy who made it from the RPF?
I've seen that 1:1 Joker over there before.
It is an amazing (and startling) piece. When I win the lottery, I'm buying one of those! :lol

I think it's the same guy...

Hi all.
_I have been working on this guy in between projects. its still quite not finished as im waiting on an accurate blazer and trousers to arrive and i need to weather the shoes but am happy enough with it to show.
_
Big thankyou to kev and clint for providing the man hole cover for the base.
_
hope you guys like it.
_
joker16.jpg

joker1-1.jpg

joker7.jpg

joker12.jpg

joker13.jpg

joker14.jpg

joker17.jpg

joker9.jpg

base2.jpg

IMG_3899.jpg

Sadly he's too busy being a senior portrait sculptor for Tussauds. :(

Dang, that bites. With that talent, he could have filled the void Adam left when he stopped taking commissions.

Hey, is the guy who made it from the RPF?
I've seen that 1:1 Joker over there before.
It is an amazing (and startling) piece. When I win the lottery, I'm buying one of those! :lol

I'm not sure, probably. I think he used to frequent a statue forum.
I would do the same if I win the mega lotto. I read the jack sparrow piece is $300,000. That is one expensive lifesize hot toys.
Sigh...to be filthy rich....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back