ENTERBAY - The Dark Knight - Joker 1/4 HD Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Averagejo, that isn't Bobby's.

Well it's still good. ;)

Edit: I knew I saw THAT Joker before on the RPF...
jokey2.jpg

SilLedger1.jpg

...I'm a member there, too! :lol

Bring on the 1:1 scale figures! If I were rich I'd have lifesize figures all
over my house!! Kinda creepy cool! :yess:

Last edited:
Also keep in mind HowardS's Joker is only a bust, but BobbyC's that i posted is the entire full body replica. :)

HEATH_LEDGER_by_BobbyC1225.jpg

Last edited:
I think that Enterbay has done a fantastic job with the likeness on this piece and I can't wait to add this and the hot toys 2.0 to my collection. As far as 1:1 is concerned, both Bobby and Howard's Jokers are exceptional works of art IMO. I'm honored to own Bobby's Joker in bust form:

IMG_2868.jpg

IMG_2871.jpg

IMG_2876.jpg

The teasers are getting better and better! ...Foam that we'll throw away? That may aswell be a full announcment with specs :lol :rotfl :lol

You won't even get that foam, as that part is usually thrown away. They will use the flat thin foam to cover the figure.

Rainman usually use them to pad and stuff the inner shipping box.

I'm hoping for a picture of a plastic baggy used to house an accessory, or, if we're really lucky, maybe a shot of a piece of sticky tape!

Come on Enterbay, don't let me down...

I really like them both but I see more of Heath's expression in Howards.
They are the 2 best jokers out there so its which ever you prefer. Both are crazy realistic!
SilLedger1.jpg

WOW, this one is really incredible. How expensive is such a piece of art?

Yeah, I've always been curious on how much these 1:1 busts cost with silicone head and glass eyes.
I have a vague recollection of reading its in between 5-7k.
Is that a fair assessment or is it much more or less? Anybody have an idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back