ENTERBAY - The Dark Knight - Joker 1/4 HD Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really love this and will try and get both eb and ht after that I think all we need is a nurse joker and then let the figure be and not see any more versions

Okay it's been DAYZ since there's been a NEW Joker pic.

How about some love for this thread?!? 8}

My entire collection is 1/6, but it's the joker!! Ugh... I'll wait to see more pictures, but I'll probably stay 1/6 and put the $400 (and probably another $400 for Batman lol) towards the Bat.

This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object.

I think Hot Toys and Enterbay are destined to do this forever.

Not really, it seems like, as of 2:01 AM EST yesterday, the unstoppable force just stopped. :lol

Well, he might not have stopped, but he did slow down to catch his breath. :lol

Hey, you don't know how much energy it takes to touch the on-screen button to take a picture on an iPhone. Stuff's hard.

If these are going to be at SDCC it makes sense to not reveal anything else since its just a few days away.

YOU'LL BE IN A PADDED CELL FOREVER!

What?

:dunno

THATS WHAT BATMAN SAYS TO HIM WHEN HES HANGING THERE!!!! god I never knew what the hell he was saying, I heard BLAH BLAHDHFDKFHJD cell forever! now I know.

Well being that the SDCC is this week i'm sure big shot Bill will have both Joker and Bats on display. I mean why else setup there? What else do they have on the go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back