ENTERBAY - The Dark Knight - Joker 1/4 HD Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope there's a good amount of accessories.

Not that I expect a pencil trick or cuffs, but I'd like to have the coat with string of grenades and stuff haha. :)

Some knives, pocket lint, cards, money, and he's probably coming with a mask from the preview teaser last year?

Funny how Hot Toys just threw that in there for a SS exclusive.

Hot Toys already released the 1:6 Bank Robber Joker that came with the robber mask Joke wore. The exclusive version is Grumpy, the Clown that Joker wasn't suppose to kill in the movie that got hit by the bus.

It'd be interesting if he came with the mask, and they released a BRJ accessory pack later.

That is nicely done. However Enterbays version reflects an earlier part of the film, so its not wrong. Not everyone wants the police station version. I really hope the tie on the final version is improved.

Earlier parts of the film have nothing to do with getting the likeness right :dunno

Even with this larger figure EB is doing the hair the same way as HT. It seems from the movie that the hair should be much greener on all the figures. I'm wondering if the studio is preventing that?

I noticed that too. There's almost a fluorescent qualities on some of the hair strands on screen, but both new HT and EB is just dark green.

Yeah it's strange, surely not that hard to get the colour right

It's called not being real hair.

I feel like at this scale, hair should be rooted. Give me roots and I'll style the rest.

Yeah at 1/4 I feel like doing 'real hair' should be a little more feasible, kinda disappointed its the same old sculpted hair. Also both HT and EB tend to do short hair length on their joker sculpts, in line with the hair length in the interrogation scene.

Heath's hair was MUCH longer in the mob scene or the final scene for example.

What accessories do you think Joker will come with?

I'm thinking: the 3 knives, real wooden pencil, his handgun, his machinegun, his shotgun, cards, possibly money, and the mask. Others are possibilities, but that's what I think he'll come with, at the very least.

Even with this larger figure EB is doing the hair the same way as HT. It seems from the movie that the hair should be much greener on all the figures. I'm wondering if the studio is preventing that?

If memory serves the hair was too green on the Hot Toys version 1 Joker. I think perhaps they've just gone too far the other way and think that they have it right.

What accessories do you think Joker will come with?

The "Guaranteed"ones would probably be:

Machine Gun (Metal, I shouldn't even have to mention that)
Knifes
Handgun
His clown Mask (already previewed)
Rocket launcher (the exact same one use for the Rambo III figure, they will most likely reuse it... they should anyway)

Less likely ones would probably be:

Detonator
Pencil
Bank Robbery Bag
Shotgun

The "Guaranteed"ones would probably be:

Machine Gun (Metal, I shouldn't even have to mention that)
Knifes
Handgun
His clown Mask (already previewed)
Rocket launcher (the exact same one use for the Rambo III figure, they will most likely reuse it... they should anyway)

Less likely ones would probably be:

Detonator
Pencil
Bank Robbery Bag
Shotgun

Metal Grenades in the jacket?

/\ Why.....yes. :lol

While this is neither Joker or Batman.

Please look at the size of Rambo's gun and bazooka in the box. :google

Holy crap!

1/6 accessories pale in comparison in coolness factor!

1/4 is the real schnizzle!

Behold:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjE3KvkbbK0&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Last edited:
Bill should just show us the damn thing already. The wait is driving me nuts :panic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back