ENTERBAY - The Dark Knight - Joker 1/4 HD Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i did a little mod:

ebjokermod_en.jpg

That would be absolute perfection.

Very cool PS job you've done there!A little difference can change so much. Honestly though, if the EB prototype turns out the same, I'd be fine with that.

Wait a second ...aren't these already in production? and these are photos of pretty much the final product? ( That is how the operate from what I read here) ..it may be too late to tweak the sculpt! :/

That is nicely done. However Enterbays version reflects an earlier part of the film, so its not wrong. Not everyone wants the police station version. I really hope the tie on the final version is improved.

That is nicely done. However Enterbays version reflects an earlier part of the film, so its not wrong. Not everyone wants the police station version. I really hope the tie on the final version is improved.

His face doesn't change shape throughout the movie you know..

It might have actually. The guy was stressed during filming then he might have has several physical changes. My features are always changing depending on how I feel , what I eat etc. I'm just being pedantic. Ignore me.

The nose in that mod actually looks no different (at least to my eye) than how the nose appeared in the teaser they showed some months ago, which I'm presuming is the same sculpt they're showing here.

a8729657.jpg

I'm happy with how the sculpt looks and as for how to pay $800+ for the two? You want in on my next bank job Voorhees? :lol

I hope there's a good amount of accessories.

Not that I expect a pencil trick or cuffs, but I'd like to have the coat with string of grenades and stuff haha. :)

Some knives, pocket lint, cards, money, and he's probably coming with a mask from the preview teaser last year?

Funny how Hot Toys just threw that in there for a SS exclusive.

Yeah that mod is perfect

My first impression was that the head is too elongated and the mod proves it :clap

Please post on their Facebook!

Bats and Joker BOTH coming out at same time???????
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! says wallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back