ENTERBAY - The Dark Knight - Joker 1/4 HD Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another shot

69464edejw1du7xm7r83yj.jpg

This looks absolutely phenomenal. I know there's alot of EB bashers out there, but give credit where credit's due.

This looks absolutely phenomenal. I know there's alot of EB bashers out there, but give credit where credit's due.

Yeah this is going to be real good because it's in 1/4 scale. More detailing on hair and face and scars.

Posting that on their facebook isn't going to change a damn thing. This is well into production. I'm sure most of the heads are already done.

It's most likely going to be in the hands of collectors by August/at the end of summer. Not enough time to go back to the drawing board and tweak it to look like that manipulation.

Why the long face?

horse_face_sarah_jessica_pa.jpg

Heh.

Good sculpt. Face looks a bit long from that angle ... and it seems a bit smooth. I don't really do 1/4 scale -- but it'll be good to see it from different angles before final judgment on it.

SnakeDoc

i did a little mod:

ebjokermod_en.jpg

Niether the original or the manipulation (which is a big improvement) look as much like Heath as the Hot Toys 2.0 in my humble opinion. The one on the right obviously doesn't count.

I'm more excited to see The Joker but I know I will end up not getting him.

I have to admit, I'm not much of a 1/4 scale collector, but I'll even probably bite on this. Looks amazing. Will go nicely with the Sidesho PF :rock

Just give 'em a chance guys. A few short days ago, just about everybody (myself included) were bashing the 2.0 based off that one pic. Then the full reveal came and we changed our tune. I learned my lesson not to totally write something off until I see more.

I'm really excited to see this.... I hope it makes sense for me cost wise because I'd much rather have a 1/4 than 1/6 Joker.

Just give 'em a chance guys. A few short days ago, just about everybody (myself included) were bashing the 2.0 based off that one pic. Then the full reveal came and we changed our tune. I learned my lesson not to totally write something off until I see more.

I agree,if I remember correctly when they showed the teasers of the 1 4 scale t800 nobody liked it[the forhead and hair didn't look right]and now its pretty unanamis the enterbay t800 is th best arnold figure to date.also a lot of people including myself sold there ht t2 t800 cause the enterbay version was so much better.so I'm hoping for the same scenerio with this joker release.

They did mod the T-800 a bit but not quite enough IMO. The hair is still a bit silly looking to me as I say so often. Reminds me of Captain Janeway's bun hair in Star Trek Voyager.

This is a fair point. I look forward to seeing more shots of this.

To be honest...I think this WILL be better then the HT 2.0 but I doubt it will come with as many extras. I will save and get the HT 2.0 and instead save money for EB endo.

Even with this larger figure EB is doing the hair the same way as HT. It seems from the movie that the hair should be much greener on all the figures. I'm wondering if the studio is preventing that?

To be honest...I think this WILL be better then the HT 2.0 but I doubt it will come with as many extras. I will save and get the HT 2.0 and instead save money for EB endo.

I actually don't like the reg head on the new DX, but the laughing head looks amazing. If I got that one, it would be just for that second sculpt. This one doesn't look perfect from what I've seen, but I don't see us getting anything better either, unless Adam or Bobby makes a 1/4 head for this. Now that would be sick.

Even with this larger figure EB is doing the hair the same way as HT. It seems from the movie that the hair should be much greener on all the figures. I'm wondering if the studio is preventing that?

but is that green or blonde streaks? Hard to tell.

I noticed that too. There's almost a fluorescent qualities on some of the hair strands on screen, but both new HT and EB is just dark green.

It's called not being real hair.

I feel like at this scale, hair should be rooted. Give me roots and I'll style the rest.

To be honest...I think this WILL be better then the HT 2.0 but I doubt it will come with as many extras.

Actually, the T-800 & Rambo are loaded with hi quality extras...Rambo especially. I would expect this one to follow suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back