Everything iPhone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Learn the definition of "assessment" and I think life will get easier for you. :lol

Do-not-feed-the-trolls-atsof-570828_800_600.jpg

Smells like troll in here. :monkey4

hahaha far from it. I honestly wanted the iPhone5 to be something great, and wanted it to be my first touchscreen. And in turn I stated some facts and opinions. Being an Apple advocate for over a decade, I can say Steve himself would have never let the 5 be released without anything revolutionary added; let alone have the 4s even leave the prototype stage.

My Razr Maxx gets around 25hours usage time and close to 400 hours stand by on a single charge. I'm due for an upgrade but just don't know if I could give up that big a difference.

Me wants Motorola RAZR maxx HD... hopefully they release it in my country by the end of November when my upgrade comes due...

The car issue is an issue as is with any other devices. I thought I read extra cords though for this one would be cheaper since they're changing it up.

As far as the phone it's got better features than my 4 which has served me well, but I'm ready to upgrade for when I take photos and videos (like at comic-con) on top of using the net when I'm on the go.

As far as the phone it's got better features than my 4 which has served me well, but I'm ready to upgrade for when I take photos and videos (like at comic-con) on top of using the net when I'm on the go.

Obviously since you're a teenage girl you'll use that feature. :cuckoo:

That's the one thing I've always loved about the iPhone, is that it takes some darn good photos and video for a phone.

I would hope so, but I'm not holding my breath. :lol

My buddy is on the field test list for most of these phones. The S3 was better as a test phone than the real deal. It was still good enough for him to switch from the iPhone, but it made me realize that I need to wait for in-hand production model reviews from non-paid individuals before purchasing.

I would hope so, but I'm not holding my breath. :lol

My buddy is on the field test list for most of these phones. The S3 was better as a test phone than the real deal. It was still good enough for him to switch from the iPhone, but it made me realize that I need to wait for in-hand production model reviews from non-paid individuals before purchasing.

Good to know :) I'm aiming for the RAZR maxx because of the battery, but, since my contract is up for renewal at the end of November, I might be "forced" to get an S3 instead.

Obviously since you're a teenage girl you'll use that feature. :cuckoo:

I was trying to keep that a secret.

That's the one thing I've always loved about the iPhone, is that it takes some darn good photos and video for a phone.

It does. All my sdcc video is via my iPhone or iPad same with my reviews. I also take lots of photos from not just sdcc with my iPhone. It's handy for so many reasons.

Back