Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funnily enough there was a life size Tifa that actually had a really good likeness 😅. But Tbh I think any Tifa with Rooted hair looks abit like a sex doll lol.

This is my fav, she looks so cute and pretty. Where is she? Already released or upcoming?

P.S. New Tifa looks nice but low key reminds me that 1/3 sex doll they released while ago. Not for me.
No information at all, they're a pretty secret company right now but they have shown some pics of tifa and 2b so far

I can't decide what I think of this Star Man version... hmm. Some angles seem ok. I have essentially no experience with these things, and that non-sculpted hair does scare me a bit. Seems like it would look really cheap and be all over the place. Maybe it could be put in a ponytail or something.

I can't decide what I think of this Star Man version... hmm. Some angles seem ok. I have essentially no experience with these things, and that non-sculpted hair does scare me a bit. Seems like it would look really cheap and be all over the place. Maybe it could be put in a ponytail or something.
They need to include a magnetic faceplate to swap out that haystack hair with a sculpted one. xD

Seen that on FB, apparently the source come from the GT group in a china app called QQ.
@walter88 is it true??
GT.png

Seen that on FB, apparently the source come from the GT group in a china app called QQ.
@walter88 is it true??
View attachment 708783
Basically what I said a while back.

Mostly statues (and cast off types) were targeted this time round. Third party would definitely be affected but by now it's a cat and mouse game for these companies, so long they don't start promoting figures in sexual way I think the official licensor will just keep a blind eye.

But hey, it's good that statues like the Sephiroth with a huge raging boner will now never see the light of the day.

Outfit finally arrived for the SGD Tifa.

20240618_212118.jpg

It's hard to capture how good this looks in person. I know people aren't keen on the likeness of the face, but I think some angles manage to look better than others.

Edit: the perspective made the head look big so I added a zoomed shot with more distance. Also, earrings were included but I'm afraid to poke holes in the ears

Attachments

• 20240618_212147.jpg
    20240618_212147.jpg
    905 KB · Views: 1
  • 20240618_221259.jpg
    20240618_221259.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
  • 20240618_222443.jpg
    20240618_222443.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
  • 20240618_230843.jpg
    20240618_230843.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
La tenue est enfin arrivée pour le SGD Tifa.

View attachment 708799

Il est difficile de comprendre à quel point cela semble beau en personne. Je sais que les gens n'aiment pas la ressemblance du visage, mais je pense que certains angles parviennent à être plus beaux que d'autres.

Edit : la perspective faisait paraître la tête grosse donc j'ai ajouté une photo zoomée avec plus de distance. De plus, des boucles d'oreilles étaient incluses mais j'ai peur de faire des trous dans les oreilles
Really good!

Seemed inevitable that SE would start to crack down on all these unlicensed manufacturers, but hopefully we'll see GT Tifa and Noctis before 2026... or if at all.

Back