FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The white is a reflection; Frodo's face is pretty shiny--not the Faramir shine, but just a very plastic-y shine from how smooth it is.

I dunno man that looks like paint to me. But the 360 view don't have it so i'm sure all is good. I'm glad frodo turned out well cause he is the one i want most.

92121.jpg

Finally!!!!!!!!

9212_press03-001.jpg

I'm just excited to see the engineering on the Hobbit bodies. They look really fantastic. Plus those costumes are looking amazing!!! These will be so perfect once they're finally futzed and on my shelf. My collection's been waiting for them forever. I can't wait!!!

*In best George Costanza voice*

I'M BACK BABY, I'M BACK!

Just reordered Frodo and Sam for whatever the shipping cost ends up.

Hey, I did want them, just on my CC I couldn't manage them this week so it was Delay-Cancellation, not Permanent-Cancellation, but the more I think of it, there really is no good point anytime in the future even where I should get them with my money, but I looked over my RPs, thought it hard, and this felt like a good instance to use them, still got like $25 after this, but getting both Hobbits for $12 total is easy on me. Aragorn and the previous figures could be fine together without these guys, but what's a LOTR collection without them, and how can you have GTG without Frodo.

damn, i log off for a couple hours and look what i miss. these guys look fabulous!!! from the 360s i thought sam was the stronger of the 2 but from these pics i have to say frodo is the winner. and you know he'll look 10x better in hand cuz ive never seen a SS pic that i liked. i may have DA or somebody repaint frodo's eyes some day but for now im keeping these guys on display. been waiting too long for these guys to just send them off for repaints right away.

I don't think these guys warrant repaints at all.:lol (It would have to be just a personal choice)

These are not Faramir atrocity's!

I also agree about the 360's sam looks better, but now in these new pics Frodo looks the best!

:frodo

Its nice to see that Sideshow is giving Hot Toys credit and putting their name on the front corner of the box.

The only point that says "repaint" to me are the eyes, at least from these pictures, we'll see in hand, ANH Leia didn't suggest Carrie Fisher online but in hand she's there.

These are not Faramir atrocities!

Are you calling me an atrocity?!?

:lol No just kidding, I know what you mean. And these really do look amazing; oddly enough I suddenly like Sam much more than Frodo. I think it's just the eyes--they're almost too blue for me. But heck, he still looks great. I'm just glad we're finally getting these!!!

I love that deep bright blue. (and i agree in hand these will look even better) I love the eyes and will not mess with them

I'm more then happy with how they turned out.
Although each does have some issues, the biggest one being their heads are larger then they should be. But it's strange that I can fully except that since it makes them look even more like what I think Hobbits would look like.

It's going to be funny getting figures in such small packages, this will be the smallest SSC box since SDCC Holo Sidious.

These turned out good guys these are gonna start to sell now again i bet.(i see lots of cool potential poses the buck could not handle with these)

Back