FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really, nothing is changed that much. The clothing is undoubtedly some of the best 1:6 tailoring you can possibly find, even more astounding considering how tiny it is (but then, the LOTR line is the pinnacle of 1:6 costume design anywhere if you ask me). The accessories are just amazing and there are tons of them, and I'm sure the new bodies will be loads of fun to pose, especially with the other past figures. I think the likenesses are just fine, and the paint I'm sure will look great in hand. Plus, I'm certain there's no big head issue but what some people are choosing to see. Now where the heck are they?!? :D

Lordy yee haaaaaaaawwww these suckers are gonna sell out soon once we get in hand right bill?

Everyone is gonna go nuts over yonder!

:confused::confused::confused:

Does not compute.

Am I speaking spanish or something?

I've only had a few pieces on the RAH body that didn't come with Armor (think Clones or Stromies). I didn't think the movement on the body was that much if any better than the buck. I hope these new bodies are better than all of them and stronger than the RAH body which seems to be prone to breakage.

Hopefully thats more easy to read for ya. :rolleyes:

Am I speaking spanish or something?

I've only had a few pieces on the RAH body that didn't come with Armor (think Clones or Stromies). I didn't think the movement on the body was that much if any better than the buck. I hope these new bodies are better than all of them and stronger than the RAH body which seems to be prone to breakage.

Hopefully thats more easy to read for ya. :rolleyes:

It was sarcasm a few posts back and you didn't get it i guess.

Sorry!

(damn your kinda being a dick)

All in all, I'm content with these two... but after seeing the awesome prototypes at SDCC and having to wait almost an entire YEAR for them to arrive I can't help but feel a tad disappointed.

Hopefully, Gandalf will receive the ANH Obi-Wan treatment and not the ROTS Obi-Wan treatment when he's in production.

I think, Josh, he's shocked that you don't find the difference between the Buck and the RAH to be anything less than monumental, and is making a point of it by not understanding. It's your opinion, not your language. :lecture

(incidentally, I agree with you, but it's not that important an issue)

It was sarcasm a few posts back and you didn't get it i guess.

Sorry!

(damn your kinda being a dick)

Sorry, I don't read sarcasm.

I think, Josh, he's shocked that you don't find the difference between the Buck and the RAH to be anything less than monumental, and is making a point of it by not understanding. It's your opinion, not your language. :lecture

(incidentally, I agree with you, but it's not that important an issue)

I wouldn't expect anything less from a Medifolk. :lol

I kind or regret selling my Aragorn now. I guess its a good thing that I never sold my other LOTR figures because they did turn out pretty amazing!:whip

Kind-of not really off-topic, but I just saw this on Ebay. Does anybody have one? Is it to scale with the 1:6 line? Because if so, it might be a nice addition--two heads, a fish, and a talking base . . . looks like it might actually work!

1123167929190_LOTR_Box_Set___081.jpg

Sorry, I don't read sarcasm.

I wouldn't expect anything less from a Medifolk. :lol

Ya know i was trying to place nice!!:banghead

Now you ARE being a dick!

What am i gonna do with you boy? Huh? what do i gotta do? Josh maybe you should put me back on ignore like you said you had me on a while ago mmmmk?

Let me dumb it down for ya.

See when you said the buck was no better than the RAH in terms of posing i replied.......... I see.... i can't.... understand..... i..... wha?

ok wait for it......

AS A JOKE!!!!!!!
aka to kid!!!!!

And now you come out and start calling names and dropping rolling ^^^^ing eyes for some reason!!!

Man!!! WTF!!!!

But you know what if you say your sorry all is forgivin!!:peace

Cool! There are a million poses I wanna try, but with my current display I just want something stoic for Sam and a really contemplative stance for Frodo--I must say, the pose on the front of his box is lovely, so I may go for something like that.

Krayt doesn't strike me as Medi-Folks, actually. :lecture

I was joking hence the laughing smiley at the end. :confused:

Ya know i was trying to place nice!!:banghead
Now you ARE being a dick!
What am i gonna do with you boy? Huh? what do i gotta do? Josh maybe you should put me back on ignore like you said you had me on a while ago mmmmk?
Let me dumb it down for ya.
See when you said the buck was no better than the RAH in terms of posing i replied.......... I see.... i can't.... understand..... i..... wha?
ok wait for it......
AS A JOKE!!!!!!!
aka to kid!!!!!
And now you come out and start calling names and dropping rolling ^^^^ing eyes for some reason!!!
Man!!! WTF!!!!
But you know what if you say your sorry all is forgivin!!:peace

Sorry based on how you've acted in the past I had to assume the other way. :) Which is why I used the rolling eyes smiley. I did not call names though. I said Medi-Folk with a laughing smiley hece I was JOKING AKA BEING A SMARTASS. You however have been calling names calling me a dick 3 times.

I've got nothing to say sorry for. :peace

Back