FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm wagering irony, I'll probably get a notice before some and just placed the order yesterday lol. I remember my WL for Legolas converted like a week before he shipped and I was one of the first to my surprise, I figured I'd get shipped weeks after the early orders. I don't care about being first or whatever, but it'd be cool to get them shipped within the first few days, I do really want to get them.

If I dont see a notice by Monday I'll.. I'll.. I'll set the building on fire... :lol

I assume you're referencing Office Space :lol

Excuse me miss, I asked for no doll dot, no doll dot on my figures and there were doll dots on my figures and there was a smudge in the paint and I could see fingerprints...miss...miss, I could shut Sideshow down, I could put lead in the paint...I could set the factory on fire....

Kind-of not really off-topic, but I just saw this on Ebay. Does anybody have one? Is it to scale with the 1:6 line? Because if so, it might be a nice addition--two heads, a fish, and a talking base . . . looks like it might actually work!

1123167929190_LOTR_Box_Set___081.jpg

Cool. Gollum in dump form. Imagine the other head on him in this pose. "Ahhh, we feel so good now!"

Thing is, most of the LOTR figures came out before I really broke out of my shell taking photos. Aragorn was one of the first high end figures I ever got. I've actually been thinking of revisiting some of my earlier figures that never really got my attention. I was heavy in screenshots when the LOTR line started and many of the stills I wanted to do were so dark you'd never know what you're looking at, but I do have plans for Frodo and Aragorn shots already, I love the mutual respect and the strength of their relationship.

I really hope you do revisit these guys--not just Aragorn and Frodo, but all of them. Star Wars got a lot of love, now it's LOTR's turn! :wacky

can't wait to see Maul's photos them but i want them to arrive even more. it's been a long time and it'll be nice to have them on hand and then Gandalf will be the only one we're waiting on. hopefully that will mean another anouncement/pre-order is coming.

I really hope you do revisit these guys--not just Aragorn and Frodo, but all of them. Star Wars got a lot of love, now it's LOTR's turn! :wacky

Well, my heavy hitting photo work kicked in after Boromir, and in all that time, there's only been the figure who was not photographically inspiring in the line so it hasn't crossed my mind to shoot them. They'll have their time though.

Back