FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was joking hence the laughing smiley at the end. :confused:

Sorry based on how you've acted in the past I had to assume the other way. :) Which is why I used the rolling eyes smiley. I did not call names though. I said Medi-Folk with a laughing smiley hece I was JOKING AKA BEING A SMARTASS. You however have been calling names calling me a dick 3 times.

I've got nothing to say sorry for. :peace

You know what?:confused::confused::confused:

I don't have time for this ^^^^! Anyone can go back and read this ^^^^ and know the truth.

Josh, dude i have no choice but to put you on ignore. You are something else.

AND NOW YOU WILL LEARN THE TRUE MEANING OF IGNORE (Ya know not take someone off to see what they're typing):lol:lol
darthvader_wideweb__470x365,0.jpg

Goodbye forever.

BYE

bye

bye

I really must be missing something. The worse thing I said was Jesus and Medi-Folk. I guess I was a bit of a smart ass but I never called names (was called a dick 3 times :lol). :confused:

Anyways- Hoping for a shipping notice because I think if you just use the eleven cloak it helps reduce the size of the head. Well, those pics look like it anyways.

It's all just a matter of futzing. Spend a little time adjusting the costume and tugging it in just the right places and you'll be amazed by the results. Few people ever get it right; I've only seen a handful of Aragorns that have been properly futzed. Man, I can't wait to have photos to share . . .

I don't think "futzing" will make a huge difference on these figures, though. There simply is a lot of fabric material surrounding the neck areas and it's giving the figures a look that they are short-necked and hence, big-headed.

But I noticed it even way back last year, when they were initially revealed at SDCC. It's just more evident on these smaller figures, where the fabric can not be scaled down even further. It's just a limitation with fabrics. But the outfits still look amazing.

That's why the pic where you see Frodo just wearing his Elven Cloak looks like the head is indeed ok.

I think that was actually Anzik.... or maybe Prog.... Pretty sure it was Anzik who made that to look like the Ghost Luke which Atom Hues illustrated for some comic.

I got the payment notice as 2nd June here in the UK. But probably wont receive the hobbits until end of June.

Not even saying anything about the production photos... waiting till I got them in my hand.

Did we get an answer on that ToyBiz Roto figure of Gollum/Smeagol a page or two back? I agree that would look good with the hobbitses if its in scale!

YAY! LOTR Pics!!! I always feel bad that the LOTR characters never get as much treatment as the Star Wars figures do when it comes to pictures. Hopefully these will edge you on to some good photo shoots Sean, or maybe they'll even get you to bring back some other, certain, particular past characters . . . :rolleyes: :D

Thing is, most of the LOTR figures came out before I really broke out of my shell taking photos. Aragorn was one of the first high end figures I ever got. I've actually been thinking of revisiting some of my earlier figures that never really got my attention. I was heavy in screenshots when the LOTR line started and many of the stills I wanted to do were so dark you'd never know what you're looking at, but I do have plans for Frodo and Aragorn shots already, I love the mutual respect and the strength of their relationship.

Thing is, most of the LOTR figures came out before I really broke out of my shell taking photos. Aragorn was one of the first high end figures I ever got. I've actually been thinking of revisiting some of my earlier figures that never really got my attention. I was heavy in screenshots when the LOTR line started and many of the stills I wanted to do were so dark you'd never know what you're looking at, but I do have plans for Frodo and Aragorn shots already, I love the mutual respect and the strength of their relationship.

Can't wait!:chew:chew

Back