FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think its true, ordering at SDCC counts for squat :lol I dunno, maybe its because I have it going directly though my Credit Union now and not on a credit card.

Well, ordering at SDCC is nice because it allows for me to get my orders in and not fight any PPO's but funny that mine aren't shipping right now with the those that didn't. :lol

I looked at the new pics, and Sam's going to need new paint too. Same Aayla Secura blue eyes.

And their heads are bigger. Does that mean they both got new sculpts?

THAT was where I saw those blue eyes first. Then they were on Aayla. Now the hobbits.

This is making me paranoid.
they dont look bad in hand, man. they just reflect alot of light in photos. 805's eyes dont stand out at all. they look like normal eyes. its just weird that a zombie has blue eyes is all. these will be fine.

I missed a few pages of posts... but cool to see the doll-dot is missing. Looks like Sideshow is taking notes.

Well I'm going to keep on whining, not about the eyes, but about the fact that I'M STILL WAITING FOR THEM!!! Will this grief never end?!? O Elbereth, Gilthoniel! Wilt thou not grant to me the desire of my heart and hasten the times, that these Hobbits might enter into mine abode swiftly, 'ere my heart break with the passing hours? Grant me my desire, o star-kindler!

My own little krusade eh?

I'd say there is more than me on this krusade.

The doll dot really does need to stop.

Mr. MAESTAS, ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME? :tap

Who is this Maestas? Can I blame him for the list of grievances I've been building up over the past few weeks?

And it looks like there may actually be two doll-dots now. Unless that's just glare.

He is the guy in charge of paint apps at SS: Anthony Maestas :lecture

Just one. It is a naturally occurring "doll dot" which is why you don't need to paint the damn thing. :cuss

My own little krusade eh?

I'd say there is more than me on this krusade.

The doll dot really does need to stop.

Mr. MAESTAS, ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME? :tap

Well then, I anoint you the leader, master, and voice of this krusade, and let it be done in honor and deference to the Great Krusade which you must always keep in your heart. May your new titles give you courage and hope, and may the sun shine on your sword as you fight to vanquish the doll dot for ever and for always. You carry the hope of us all, little one!

Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin and the dot's ending!!!

rideoftherohirrim.jpg

Who is this Maestas? Can I blame him for the list of grievances I've been building up over the past few weeks?

And it looks like there may actually be two doll-dots now. Unless that's just glare.

I saw that 2 but it's faint, only one dot looks like actual paint, but interesting enough that natural glare makes the dot.

As long as they properly gloss the eyes, the dot is unnecessary and somewhat cheapens things. Hot Toys eyes are just glossed and get a nice wet reflection all on their own.

Back