FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really think this is because I have a Credit Union and not a real bank. My order at SS just says Processing ... still... mocking me. They take the money for everything else fast, but when its something I really want ohhh no, can't take it fast then. :censored

How does that work, I thought you had to have CC or Debit card to provide them for payments?

It's a credit card that draws directly from my checking account but cannot be used as a debit card (no pin). I got it because my dad used to work for the school district here and set up an account for me before I can really remember.

Wow. Looking at the quantum notice, and seeing the pictures start to trickle in--it's kind of surreal. I mean, I've been waiting for these figures for over a year, since I was first told Sideshow was making the Hobbits. Then we saw the first pics at SDCC, and then the pre-order and ... well, you all know the rest. More than a year, and they're almost here! I can't even express how excited I am to get them. It's beyond what words can express!

Oh man, is it Wednesday yet?!?

Wow. Looking at the quantum notice, and seeing the pictures start to trickle in--it's kind of surreal. I mean, I've been waiting for these figures for over a year, since I was first told Sideshow was making the Hobbits. Then we saw the first pics at SDCC, and then the pre-order and ... well, you all know the rest. More than a year, and they're almost here! I can't even express how excited I am to get them. It's beyond what words can express!

Oh man, is it Wednesday yet?!?

I hope they're good, for your sake. I don't think you could take another Faramir. :monkey2

I hope they're good, for your sake. I don't think you could take another Faramir. :monkey2

Well these two look like they're going to exceed my expectations, so no worries there! I'm so glad they're almost here; I've just about had it with waiting for these guys. Now I can start worrying about Gandalf the Grey! :D

The cycle never ends . . . :monkey2

Well, I just got a shipping notice for at least 1 of my hobbits. The package shipping weight is only 6lbs. Did anyone else who has gotten them shipped together get the same weight?

Well, I just got a shipping notice for at least 1 of my hobbits. The package shipping weight is only 6lbs. Did anyone else who has gotten them shipped together get the same weight?

Mine are shipping together and it's 6 lbs. It might be counted as one order if you ordered them together; I know I did and it's only being counted as one order and one shipment. But it's been pretty confusing. :lol

Ya, mine was 6 lbs too, should be both. Most regular 1/6 figures are 4lbs, so figure Frodo and Sam add up to about a figure and a half, makes sense.

At this point I don't think Im gonna look at my email or check my SS account for a few days. If I get to Thursday and nothing, I'll call Friday. I really hope this isn't how it's gonna be from here out for me. Congrats to you guys who are getting them soon though.

My office is going to be making faces at me this week; Davy and Jack Wednesday, Rambo bust Thursday, Frodo and Sam Friday, and theoretically Palpatine 1:1 next week.

Sounds like it's both as the single Sam/Frodo figures were weighing in at 3 lbs.

Back