FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got no shipping notice as of 12:01 CST. i just want to take this opportunity to give a shout out to all you guys who have gotten a shipping notice already:

i hate you guys. man i hate you guys. words cannot express how much i hate you guys.

that is all thank you.

i got no shipping notice as of 12:01 CST. i just want to take this opportunity to give a shout out to all you guys who have gotten a shipping notice already:

i hate you guys. man i hate you guys. words cannot express how much i hate you guys.

that is all thank you.

Dude, you live in Minnesota. You can get a shipping notice Wednesday and you'll still have it in hand before I do. :thwak

For those of us with NO shipping notice, who was at SDCC and who has any activity on their order? I was at SDCC but no change on my order status.

no news as of yet. i'm starting to get antsy for that notice. i've been pretty patient with the long wait but now that they're so close i can't seem to wait.

I was at SDCC and the last thing I received was my 3-5 day notice. I have not had a charge go through and no shipping notice. I only live 4 hours from Sideshow and usually am one of the first ones to get an item. I am sad. :(

I was at SDCC and the last thing I received was my 3-5 day notice. I have not had a charge go through and no shipping notice. I only live 4 hours from Sideshow and usually am one of the first ones to get an item. I am sad. :(

And yet I feel infinitely better about not getting mine yet.

They both arrived today!! Wohooo!! I just moved to San Diego from Chicago, I think it pays off to be here time-wise...but tax-wise, not so much...:rolleyes:

Anyway, this guys are amazing!! I'm at work so I can't take pictures of them,
but man, Sideshow and Hot Toys knocked these ones out of the park!! This are the best LOTR figures EVER!! From any line, in any format!!

On a side note, the Hot Toys logo in the boxes is actually a sticker...I wonder if at the last minute SS realized they had to give credit to Hot Toys :confused::monkey3

On a side note, the Hot Toys logo in the boxes is actually a sticker...I wonder if at the last minute SS realized they had to give credit to Hot Toys :confused::monkey3

Not necessarily, for some reason, my SSC T-1000 mini bust came with the T-1000 image on the front of the box as a sticker instead of printed on the box. I'm sure SSC wouldn't forget to give credit, but it's possible the printers forgot out of habbit.

One thing I don't get:

I was charged $84.99 for one and $75 for the other. I may be calling customer service soon.... :tap

I was charged 81.99 for one and my total was 77$ on my order. I think i will wait till it goes all the way through (i used a debit card) and then the right amount should show, if not i'll be calling myself.

:confused:

I can't believe these have not sold out yet.(exclusives) Don't people here know genuine quality when they see it? :)

Back