FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks GB, I put those pix in the wrong thread, moved them over to the photo thread.

But, yeah, I have posed him with every costume/weapon/accessory combination and he looks great in everyone. By far one of the most versatile figure out there. Lots of ways to display him and he looks great in them all.

Great pics King.

Ya know I think the thing that is messing with me is how real these look. Maybe its just me but its kind of scary.

Frodo was my Firast Lord of the rings figure, NO WAY IN HELL He'S GETTING REPAINTED!!!
Holey Carp he's Beautiful. Frodo just dethroned my Bold Ben as my Favorite Sideshow figure.
He just arrived, and i can't get over it.

Thankfully, UPS still shows tomorrow as the delivery date, we'll see, I get weary on these quick ships, hopefully comes through though, my anticipation is increasing on a daily basis.

Thankfully, UPS still shows tomorrow as the delivery date, we'll see, I get weary on these quick ships, hopefully comes through though, my anticipation is increasing on a daily basis.
my anticipation of the inevitable Maulfan hobbit photo-shoot is increasing on a daily basis.

Just got these today and they don't need any repaint in my opinion. Very happy with my purchase. I would say my favorites of the line so far.

damn!! i need these figures now.:google

they get nothing but praise.

I hear ya, that's why I'm hoping my tomorrow delivery doesn't turn into a cocktease. I don't mind waiting until next week, but I'd rather the system say so than say one thing and end up another.

I hear ya, that's why I'm hoping my tomorrow delivery doesn't turn into a cocktease. I don't mind waiting until next week, but I'd rather the system say so than say one thing and end up another.
i hate you.:p

Mine are at the facility and ready to be delivered tomorrow it does appear.
and i hate you too.:p

Getting nervous, doesn't show in state yet, if it doesn't show as here by like 8pm then it'll be Monday-Tuesday.

Still nothing for you Craw? What sucks is mine are being delivered... on the 10th! That's the same day I leave for 8 days. Here's hoping my Hobbits pull a Kenobi and get here a day early.

Still nothing for you Craw? What sucks is mine are being delivered... on the 10th! That's the same day I leave for 8 days. Here's hoping my Hobbits pull a Kenobi and get here a day early.
they'll be here monday. i was hoping id get them before the weekend. im trying to talk somebody into staying at my house to sign for them.

Back