FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F's to you both for derailing this thread and having me read through this muck. :D

My combined shipment left SSC yesterday and I should get the pair on Monday! :D
I'll at least have the Hobbits to cheer me up after missing out on that Predalien that's been marked down. :monkey2

The gold chain bothers me a bit too. I was thinking that a silver wire might be a good substitute if I can't find a silver chain that's fine enough. The gold chain they used is a bit too thick I think.

As I feared!... Frodo and Sam both arrived today but since sideshow sent them in one box I had to sign for them. UPS tried to deliver about an hour before I got home from work so I will have to wait another day or 2 before I actually get them.

Frustrating :banghead:banghead:banghead

The gold chain bothers me a bit too. I was thinking that a silver wire might be a good substitute if I can't find a silver chain that's fine enough. The gold chain they used is a bit too thick I think.

It doesn't bother me too much.. but kind of a odd detail to miss. Wonder if maybe they couldn't find a silver one thin enough and had to go with gold instead?

It doesn't bother me too much.. but kind of a odd detail to miss. Wonder if maybe they couldn't find a silver one thin enough and had to go with gold instead?
couldnt SS just use the same chain as aragorn's evenstar pendant or is that too thick? seems like a "whoops" decision to me. but i dont think it will bother me too much.

Just in its simplest form this figure is still great!
SANY1659.jpg

SANY1660.jpg

Back