FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I finally opened Frodo and he's just fantastic looking. The paint-apps are superb and the tailoring and accessories are on par with HT quality. The chain however came off. How is the chain connected to all of your necks. I can't seem to figure out how attach the chain without it coming off instantly.

If your chain broke Id just suggest you get a small gauge silver chain and swap them.

Ya, I took a long look at my budget and I wasn't sure about fitting them in even down the road and finally decided they were the items I'd been holding onto points for, something I'd probably pass on without the points.

I'll do that but how was it attached to begin with?

Well when I was trying to figure out why Frodo's arm was falling off I stripped him and the chain is just a loop that goes over his head like a normal necklace.
The chain itself looks like the 2 end links are glued together somehow to make a full necklace. I couldn't really tell cause they are really teeny and I don't have a microscope.

This is the 1st time I ever received an automated phone call from UPS about an order from SSC. It stated that my package would show up on Friday between the small window of 8am - 7pm LOL:lol
:chew

This is the 1st time I ever received an automated phone call from UPS about an order from SSC. It stated that my package would show up on Friday between the small window of 8am - 7pm LOL:lol

I guess Im lucky enough/broke enough to know that my UPS driver usually delivers between 11 am and 2 pm. And usually it can be narrowed even more to almost always between noon and 1pm, just depends on traffic and other deliveries, but its always the same driver.

i talked to my driver yesterday when i got davy. tried to get him to deliver the hobbits late on monday. he said he had monday off but he would let the other guy know. still gonna try to have someone hang out at my house though.

I received a phone call as well. I missed my package yesturday but luckily Frodo and Sam were delivered after I got home from work today. They look great! Can't wait for the rest of the fellowship.

Re-ordered Frodo this morning. If I'm lucky I'll get a shipping notice by the end of the day and have him by next Friday.

Sam left the warehouse in Chelmsford, MA at 4:17 this morning. So close, and yet so still arriving on Monday.

Dammit! My stoopid bank didnt let SS take money cos they thought some fraud was going on with my account! Just because I live in the UK and SS are in the States! :banghead

Anyway, I've emailled SS to run the same transaction... I dont think I'll miss out as the exclusives are still in stock but I probably wont get in the first transatlantic dispatch which means I'll have to wait even longer to get the hobbits :monkey2

Frodo and Sam are in Massachusetts, they should be delivered today, giggitty giggitty goo!

:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

Back