FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the DiD ring and chain, and the ring is metal too, I just need to put it on Frodo, but here's DiD's picture of it:

frodo06.jpg

Ah well, at least I have the cloaks to experiment with. I'm gonna get another Frodo and Sam to make Mt Doom versions. Might pick up the DiD Ring though.. do the Hobbits from DiD have braces?

I get mine tomorrow. I was out of town when UPS came. :sick

The more pics i see, the more I'm liking how Sam and Frodo look without all the gear. I really am vacillating between doing clean versions or Mount Doom versions. Guess I'll decide when I have them in hand.

I thought about going all out gear. I just was too lazy to set it all up that way and thought it would be easier to get them displayed this way.

are the pots and pans permanently attached? or could i pose sam kneeling in front of them smoking his pipe while he cooks up some sausages, tomatos, and nice crispy bacon?

only about 24 hours and they should be mine. hopefully.

are the pots and pans permanently attached? or could i pose sam kneeling in front of them smoking his pipe while he cooks up some sausages, tomatos, and nice crispy bacon?

The Pans are just held onto a string by a simple knot... so they'd be easy to slip off and use. The pot would be a little trickier since the ring its on is closed around it, but with some careful plier work it could be done.

Just chiming in again to say i love my Frodo. (i almost have feelings close to CF on these hobbits, must get Sam now) I also have no doubt Merry and Pippin are locks now, and i would kill for a Bilbo!!! (would go well with the Gandalf)

Just to chime in to second all the positive things being said about these figures. They really are a grand slam. Some of the best figures to come right out of the box. I've had to tweak them very little but am just so satisfied with them "as is".

I, too, thought this line was winding down but the new bodies give me hope we will see more hobbits and even armored orcs soon.

The likenesses are all spot on and the attention to detail is great.

My joints seemed a little loose, too, but they are so light it doesn't have much of an impact. So I can't be too nitpicky about that.

Can't wait for Comic con. I really hope this line continues as long as possible.

Back