FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a good place to start... its really ridiculous how much better Frodo looks with the correct ring and chain!

Entropy Chicken really kicks ass for putting these together, and making them so affordable :rock

I love my ring and chain set, really sets it off. I need at least one more for my Mt Doom Frodo, and a few of the loose rings. One for Bilbo, a loose one for between Gandalf and Frodo and then a loose one for Mt Doom fingerless Frodo.

I love my ring and chain set, really sets it off. I need at least one more for my Mt Doom Frodo, and a few of the loose rings. One for Bilbo, a loose one for between Gandalf and Frodo and then a loose one for Mt Doom fingerless Frodo.

You will have plenty to go around then. If only middle earth had more than one of the one ring then maybe everything would be more peaceful.:D:lol

Hey everyone...the adventures of Sam and Frodo are now in the ARCHIVES at The Green Dragon!

Frodo Archive

Samwise Archive

Please stop by and check out well over 100 HIGH-RES images of the Mordor-bound twosome!

index_12frodo.jpg

index_12sam.jpg

Geb

I think that i know what the problem is.
I am on a new domain now. I think my site (webserver) is not good registered in DNS.
I will update the DNS A record.

Last edited:
I think that i know what the problem is.
I am on a new domain now. I think my site (webserver) is not good registered in DNS.
I will update the DNS A record.

I see them. I am not sure if this is prior to or post fix. But I see them fine. Great pics and thanks!

My Frodo and Sam are in my country already, I should be getting them anytime this week!
I hope I get them today (or tomorrow just in time for my b-day!) :chew

Last night I had this nightmare where instead of Frodo and Sam I received something like this, dressed as Frodo and Sam:

e910_1.JPG

It was a scary nightmare! lol

:D

Back