FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great figures but the price is a little high although I expected it because of the new body. Also as for ordering both i think they just had an order both button to make it easier for those ordering both. There is no difference between ordering together or separately.

I guess for a 1:6th scale figure I feel 1500 is somewhat low at least. I wouldn't have been shocked if it was 1k either for that matter. Either way ES on 1:6th scale figures don't mean a lot since you don't even see a number. I just collect them cause they're cool looking and represent my favorite movies. :D

I suppose not too many people are concerned with getting some bread and an extra sword. :rolleyes: I, on the other hand, am. :cool:

I agree Captain... i think alot of people are more concerned with making the eclusive worth more then what is actually a great exclusive per character!

I got mine after the streamlined site went away. Never could get the site to work, kept saying no items in cart:confused:. O well, bottom line I got the little buggers.

I was worried when I woke up late and thought I might have missed the PPOs this morning. I vaguely remember reading through the SDCC info and for some reason thought it was $70 for both Frodo and Sam.....either way glad I got them on order.

I was on the road coming back from a meeting, so I had my fiance order them. She said that she was unable to use the order both option, because everytime she did the shopping cart was empty. But when she ordered them separately it was fine.

Either way, I guess it wasn't a big deal since they are still up for order :lol

And BTW, Lembas bread?!? WTF... surely there was something else that could have been an exclusive? :lol

after thinking about it, both exclusives arent worth the extra $10. I think i'll go with a dealer for these.

with all the stuff Sam comes with Lamas bread is fine. he does come with his sword.. doesn't he??

I didn't have any trouble using the order 2 feature, but I wasn't directed to the product page for some reason after login. Other than not being able to check out the figures before ordering them I didn't experience any of the problems other people had. Looking forward to seeing some more pics of the Hobbits.

A couple of thoughts that I have on these figures...I ordered mine separately because I want the individual mailer boxes to keep the display boxes in to protect them. I also think that whether you like the exclusive item or not...the exclusive is still a better value unless you feel you can find a regular edition cheaper somewhere.

Oh, and Dusty...I was joking about Medicom and Hot Toys. You can NOT use rewards to purchase them even though you do get the rewards points for buying them. I am betting that there is a law involved somewhere.

And Howdy Dennis!

Where is his elven rope?

I think that would have made a much better exclusive, but its not even included as one of the accessories.

Faramir In Drag says:

"Don't forget--you can always cancel your initial order and then order again using your reward points to get the discount!!"

wenham14.jpg

I got my order in using the "bundle" option without a problem.

I also think that these will ship out together regardless of how they were ordered (bundle or each individually), being that it was offered as a bundle to begin with. I don't see SS shipping Frodo out and then a couple of weeks later, Sam. The bundle order has one total shipping price given. It would almost double if they shipped them separately.

Back