FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suppose not too many people are concerned with getting some bread and an extra sword. :rolleyes: I, on the other hand, am. :cool:

Well, I'm concerned. I think the exclusives are great! Look at what they come with! The exclusives are just extra icing on the cake IMO. At least for me! Hobbits are the characters I've been waiting for from the 12-inch line when it was announced so this is a very exciting PPO for me.

Ok, a little help. I got on and preordered, got a confirmation number and even used my points. After reading that another members cart was saying empty. I logged back on and it said my cart was empty and I dont have a confirmation in my e-mail. Should I try to put another order through, or did I get the order. Any ideas appreciated.

It is for an exclusive 1:6th. I believe only a couple of SW ones have been lower.

Star Wars is alot more popular than LOTR. Also, Faramir exc is 1250, so I really don't think it is that low. Plus these figs are $5.00 more than Faramir.

I'll probably carry through with getting Sam direct from Sideshow, but I'll probably get Frodo elsewhere.

I guess The Bread is mightier than The Sword. ;0

I also move that severed Orc heads be the SSC exclusive accessory for everything from now on, including Tonner Spiderman figures....

Star Wars is alot more popular than LOTR. Also, Faramir exc is 1250, so I really don't think it is that low. Plus these figs are $5.00 more than Faramir.

Ok. You don't. I do. :duff Plus these have a new body and way more crap than any other figure they've done @ least in the LOTR line. So the $5 bucks makes sense 2 me.

I'll probably carry through with getting Sam direct from Sideshow, but I'll probably get Frodo elsewhere.

I guess The Bread is mightier than The Sword. ;0

I also move that severed Orc heads be the SSC exclusive accessory for everything from now on, including Tonner Spiderman figures....

I think Spiderman should come with an exclusive head that looks like a man. :cool:

Ok. You don't. I do. :duff Plus these have a new body and way more crap than any other figure they've done @ least in the LOTR line. So the $5 bucks makes sense 2 me.

I didn't say it didn't make sense, I was just pointing it out. I feel 1500 is about right. You feel it is super super super low and just a crazy low edition size. I believe those were your exact words. I may be remembering wrong though.:monkey5

I would tend to agree. With the higher price, and the apparent perception by many that the exclusives aren't terribly noteworthy, the ES may be a bit high. Maybe 1000 or 1250 would have made more sense. Time will tell.

Back