FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing I can guarantee you is you're all benefiting more from those speaking up than from those saying "go ahead and charge more".

Who's saying charge more? Please show me a post that says just this. I don't want to see a post where you're twisting what's said. I want to see a post where the person is saying just that.

Also do you need some cream or something to keep that hand which you're using to pat yourself on the back with from blistering? :rolleyes:

I am. Doesn't my 98 Chevy Prism just automatically default me into that category? :lol

That's how we elitist roll!! :rock :rolleyes:

So I'm an elitist because I have the monaker SuperFan? WOW!! :rolleyes: You don't know know well enough nor have you met me to judge if I'm an elitist or down to earth. I think anyone on this board who has met me more than once would say I'm pretty down 2 earth.

I will buy if I think its worth it. Thanks for telling me how to spend my money. :) I didn't say to raise the price. Nothing of the kind. You might wanna go back and re-read my posts. All I've said is that I understand why the price on these is what it is and that I'm willing to pay it because of those reasons.

You don't. Then don't. :)

Good question but I guess that makes you an elitist too. :lol

I wouldn't say the "Superfan" moniker makes you an elitist, but it certainly doesn't contradict it! Nor does saying "I'd pay $100-$150 if they charged it."

Just calling it like I see it. And I'm not telling you how to spend your money any more than you're telling some of us how not to. LOL.

Who's saying charge more? Please show me a post that says just this. I don't want to see a post where you're twisting what's said. I want to see a post where the person is saying just that.

Also do you need some cream or something to keep that hand which you're using to pat yourself on the back with from blistering? :rolleyes:

That's how we elitist roll!! :rock :rolleyes:

Josh when did you become an elitist? You bastardo! :lol

:nono

I wouldn't say the "Superfan" moniker makes you an elitist, but it certainly doesn't contradict it! Nor does saying "I'd pay $100-$150 if they charged it."

OK. :confused:It's a title on a FREAKING MESSAGE BOARD. If you judge me by that then I'm sorry but you're pretty clueless as to who I am, what I am, and how I go about treating peeople.

I said I would pay that depending on the figure. I'm willing to pay that for the Medicom SW figures. Why? Cause I think they're worth it. I'm gonna get the HT POTC 3 figures. Why? Cause I think they're worth it. Buying them or thinking ok I'll pay that doesn't make me an elitist.

Just calling it like I see it. And I'm not telling you how to spend your money any more than you're telling some of us how not to. LOL.

Might wanna check to make sure what you see is what you see. Cause you're not calling anything on me correct. You're not telling me how? Really? Might wanna go re-read your last post and then do so with mine. Cause I think you're a little wrong there.

Josh when did you become an elitist? You bastardo! :lol

:nono

Well, when I started rollin with her I had to.

^ That is where the multi quote thing would come in handy. :D

And Josh is a Sideshow super fan. It is just a known fact. He would be their fan club president if they had a fanclub.

Also its kind of funny that a guy who has 80 posts is giving someone with 25000 a hard time about something so trivial.

The *****ing about the price of these figures is hilarious.

SSC had to develop a new body for the Hobbits. Bottom line. That's a crapload of R&D they've got to pay for. The cloth used for the clothes is higher standard. The accessories on Samwise alone are aplenty.

Raise a concern when you see what price the next 'normal' figure is.

Also, when was the base price of Indy set at $75.00? The release that I read said differently. I'm sure it did.

Also, when was the base price of Indy set at $75.00? The release that I read said differently. I'm sure it did.

Sideshow's product line will be inclusive of all four Indiana Jones films and will include 12-inch Figures, Premium Format Figures, and Life-size Busts that will range in price from $69.99 to $599.99

Sideshow's product line will be inclusive of all four Indiana Jones films and will include 12-inch Figures, Premium Format Figures, and Life-size Busts that will range in price from $69.99 to $599.99

I guess a 1:1 Ark of the Covenant is out of the question then because it would cost probably $7000.

Quick being such an elitist pointing out info and ****.

Also lets see here I hope Sideshow releases the Fellowship in the statue line all at the same time instead of in sets for $1000.

Back