FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, you are correct, but the tense I wanted: ****... doesn't make it past the language filter. And I didn't want sick minds coming up with other words than what I meant.

The poor grammar was a calculated trade-off.

Price points aside...

I am really looking forward to these figures. The costume work looks great, LOTR is not the same without hobbits, and the wait is going to be unbearable. I love that the weathertop swords are included. I always wished that United Cutlery made a set of Hobbit weapons (including Sam's Pans:lol)

*sigh*... pissy, angry, resentful responces are understandable...these dolls are very serious business. I'd gladly take credit for the LOTR costumes or these beautiful Hobbits if I could.

PS Thanks for the Hu, Josh!
kellyhu2gml16xc.jpg

Chalk that up to insanely detailed!!! Sam's backpack makes me hope that Sideshow will make a Bill the Pony figure, with all sorts of stuff crammed on top!

Sam even has a little cordouroy coat on!!!

I might be a nerd, but I love these toys!

I think $70 is very understanding. On average what we have been paying $65 for the last couple LOTR releases so what's another 5 bucks. I think think this is one of those times when you are getting what you paid for. :D

I sincerely hope that what we see here, is what we get. Like I said earlier (for everyone that missed it): if that is the case, I'd be convinced that $70 was the right price to pay.

Well, they don't have beards. So that is one thing that makes me a bit more optimistic. :lol

Back