FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would not pay $70 for a jawa. No accessories (or at least VERY limited) and the costume design isn't exactly complex.

so many haters, so little time... :monkey5

actually only 3 very vocal haters in this thread right?

Bannister you fart-knocker...the Dig is freaking amazing! My point was that they are trying to find the balance...the Dig has tons of machined metal parts and intricate detail (and low es) making it exspensive for a 12" figure.

Why don't you blame yourself?! Just a thought...

You responded to a very valid point with a very um... childish response. Clearly you just want great figs for as cheap a price as possible (or impossible).

If your response was meant to be a funny, please include: :lol,:D, or :monkey3.

:monkey3

Bannister you fart-knocker...the Dig is freaking amazing! My point was that they are trying to find the balance...the Dig has tons of machined metal parts and intricate detail (and low es) making it exspensive for a 12" figure.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
I know I was just messing with you. You got a pic?

I would not pay $70 for a jawa. No accessories (or at least VERY limited) and the costume design isn't exactly complex.

Yeah, I'm sure they wouldn't be anywhere near $70 (uness you got 2) but you never know. I really like the Sam and Frodo but when I saw how much they were I had to say pass on these guys... at least from getting them from SSC.

I'll get some pics up soon....it just about drained all of my life-force for the few gallery pics I put up the other day. I can't believe you didn't get one of them to flip...I've seen the darks going for $500+! (ps. I have no sense of humor...NEVER jest with me!)

I'll get some pics up soon....it just about drained all of my life-force for the few gallery pics I put up the other day. I can't believe you didn't get one of them to flip...I've seen the darks going for $500+! (ps. I have no sense of humor...NEVER jest with me!)

It's because I don't keep up with that stuff. I am sure there are plenty of untapped flipping gold mines that I am unaware of.

Now if I could get 2 Jawas, with light up eyes and the promise that SSC would shave P!tu's nasty ass. Then, yes. I would pay $70 for that :lol

People just remember if you become an elitist you too can have these:

40862295afptoilet300vv0.jpg

and

mugshot20lohanok6.jpg

You responded to a very valid point with a very um... childish response. Clearly you just want great figs for as cheap a price as possible (or impossible).

If your response was meant to be a funny, please include: :lol,:D, or :monkey3.

:monkey3

Valid to you perhaps. The costume is not the issue here. All of the previous LotR figures have beautiful costumes. Non of them cost $69.99 though.
The real issue is that when ever SSC raises the prise, people like you say: "it's ok. We understand."

Back