FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...And, loving it!

;)

I believe you all will truly love these figures. I know I'm the guy who "supposedly" loves everything SS does, but these are going to be just great I know it. There are thousands of items at SDCC and these two Hobbits stood way above the rest. These will be two items that I know LOTR fans at least will treasure for a long time.

I believe you all will truly love these figures. I know I'm the guy who "supposedly" loves everything SS does, but these are going to be just great I know it. There are thousands of items at SDCC and these two Hobbits stood way above the rest. These will be two items that I know LOTR fans at least will treasure for a long time.

No doubt about it, Josh. No doubt at all. Just looking at the prototypes it is easy to see how much the creative team loves the characters. The attention to detail is stunning for what some people refer to as "dolls".

The protos look great, the only thing that can mess these two up is bad paint, and I hope, HOPE SS learned from their last LOTR figure Faramir.

No doubt about it, Josh. No doubt at all. Just looking at the prototypes it is easy to see how much the creative team loves the characters. The attention to detail is stunning for what some people refer to as "dolls".

Yeah, you really can. I mean I couldn't help but stare during SDCC.

dont get too anxious. we should be getting the "delayed to the end of 2nd quarter" notice in the newsletter any week now.

That would be ok with me as well. :lol between the Dooku dio, Palps, and the Hobbits I will be stretched a bit thin.. Like butter over too much bread. ;)

I would be surprised indeed if these started shipping before Valentines Day (and that is optimistic, me thinks).

Back