FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That 30 day list doesn't mean much IMO.

It's pretty reliable, there's the occassionaly unexpected early arrival, but where most of the time now the biggest email notice is about 15-20 days, it's your first real heads up something is finally coming.

We could still see this in April with not so much of a mention on that list.(seen it happen to many times)

Doubtful but could.

I think MAY will be a big month for shipments, for some reason. There were a lot of items scheduled for 2nd Quarter 2008 and my spidey senses are tingling with a possible May bonanza of shipments... ;)

I think MAY will be a big month for shipments, for some reason. There were a lot of items scheduled for 2nd Quarter 2008 and my spidey senses are tingling with a possible May bonanza of shipments... ;)

ANH Luke, ANH Han, Frodo, Sam, ya that'd be a punch in the wallet's gut.

Actually every time I see this thread bumped I automatically assume that it just more talking and nothing solid. When it ships its this forums' MO to post three different threads about how its coming. If all news stayed in one thread I'd ^^^^ a brick.

Well, the LOTR forums tend to be less bombastic than the others are. If it were a Star Wars item there would be a million threads already, yet here Frodo and Sam don't even have their own threads each. But then, somebody might get so sxcited that they may start posting a new thread every day until they come and then a million threads just because he's so excited!

:monkey3

Alright, I promise I won't do that. :lol

well.. that leaves 2008 out for any more LOTR fig announcement.. Hopefully we'll get these two and Gandalf shipped this year.

Why would we not get any more LOTR announcements for 2008? Its only April and we still have the biggest show of the freaking year to come. I guarantee something @ SDCC.

Back