FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flip! Those feet are AWESOME!!! PERFECT! These are the best things ever!

It's like I said; Star Wars got big news last year with Jabba. This year we get little news--with Hobbits!

Yup, the big news this year isn't for SW it's LOTR. Which makes this Ringer very very happy!! :rock

Man oh man, these look FANTASTIC! The detail on the LOTR series kicks ass over the SW series. But then again, the LOTR costumes do look more intricate on film.

Hope the INDY figs are this detailed! :D

I do wonder how they plumped up Sam though?

He's got so many layers they probably didn't need to do anything. Unless there's a little extra cloth to make him appear thicker when his coats are off. Man, those costumes are amazing! How they got it so perfect when they're so tine is just amazing! Best 1:6 figures in a long time!

BADASS!!!! I'm sure glad these guys were made (once again). Aragon was my first SS fig!! So the Hobbits are special too me! :D:D:D:D

Those look perfect. I don't collect this line, but I really wanna buy sam and frodo.

also, i was doing a search for weta pieces, is ebay all bugy right now? It has the ending items mixed up with the newly listed (7-days). it's all scattered n mixed.

BADASS!!!! I'm sure glad these guys were made (once again). Aragon was my first SS fig!! So the Hobbits are special too me! :D:D:D:D

Of course so! Some things are certain . . .

And now, I can at last look forward to new figures once again! Oh the joy! I knew it! There is light, and beauty, that no evil can touch! But I don't blame those who doubted. After all, there never was much hope--just a fool's hope. :cool:

I only hope they come with extra hands too. I would like at least one hand in a more neutral pose--the action figure squeeze works on little toys, but on my figures I want something a little more life-like. Other than that I just love these guys!

wow... if Sam looks like THIS, I take back what I said about him previously... :monkey5

This might be my first drool icon used EVER.

Hey, this is also the first time ever that I post a picture :)

Beren

They look great.

Is it just me or do their feet seem to be colored a little bit off?

It's like the hands on some figures; they're individually sculpted and painted, so they don't match the body plastic quite perfectly.

But if Hobbits come with sculpted feet, does that mean they won't come with sculpted hands? :confused:

The Lord of the Rings line definitely has the best hair of any line I've ever seen. Aragorn and Faramir have amazing hairsculpts (though it took Les' repaint of Faramir for me to see that :rolleyes:), and Frodo and Sam look just as good. That's one of the things that really bugged me about the PF Frodo--the hair had no volume, which is kind of crucial to Frodo's look. This figure has it, and it looks great. Boromir and Legolas weren't so lucky in their hairsculpts, but at least they had awesome paintjobs.

This line is gonna be SO gorgeous--I just got my Figuremaster repaint today, and now my shelf is really looking superb (I'll post pics tomorrow)! I can't wait for these two!

The Lord of the Rings line definitely has the best hair of any line I've ever seen. Aragorn and Faramir have amazing hairsculpts (though it took Les' repaint of Faramir for me to see that :rolleyes:), and Frodo and Sam look just as good. That's one of the things that really bugged me about the PF Frodo--the hair had no volume, which is kind of crucial to Frodo's look.

The Hobbitts' tussled Beatles dew lends itself really well to the separate wig technique.

The fabric selection and tailoring really blow me away. The sculpted feet look pretty good too.

IMG_8506.JPG

Back