FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as I want the fellowship what I really really want is a Rohirrim Royal Guard. Also I would pick up that Theoden 2 pack. HELLO SIDESHOW! I would spend another 500$ on this line so get er' done.

So our ETA is May?...

Is everyone going to pose these two with the first three of the Fellowship exactly as The Ringer has them in his banner from the preview SSC pic?

So our ETA is May?...

Is everyone going to pose these two with the first three of the Fellowship exactly as The Ringer has them in his banner from the preview SSC pic?

Nope, not at all. I've get something very special planned for my LOTR display, which I'll show you all once the Hobbits arrive! :D

Wish they would hit the warehouse already.Probably gonna cancel the exclusive(since it's not a must) and get it cheaper elsewhere.

Heck, I cannot even remember what the exclusives were....sausages or something?? I'll have to check...

I'm just hoping they arrive soon so that my mom doesn't think I forgot about her. I decided early on that I was going to get her the exclusive fellowship characters. She's into the movies and always tolerated my collecting when I was younger. It's kind of fun 'making' her collect a line. Doubt, she even knows about missing Faramir :lol. I've bought the fellowship so far and these should be perfect for a mothers day gift if they get shipped soon.

Back