FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just noticed that the Low Quantity Alert for the SS Exclusive Edition of Frodo is no longer there. This means that there must have been lots of cancellations for Frodo. On the other hand, the Exlcusive Edition of Sam is now at a really low quantity of less than 10 pcs.

I just noticed that the Low Quantity Alert for the SS Exclusive Edition of Frodo is no longer there. This means that there must have been lots of cancellations for Frodo. On the other hand, the Exlcusive Edition of Sam is now at a really low quantity of less than 10 pcs.

Makes sense, Sam looked just fine in the 360 vid but Frodo looked questionable so I'm sure there's hesitancy with him but Sam is promising to deliver what everyone expected from the prototype.

I don't know how one could not get both. Even if Frodo is not as good he's it.

The LOTR line is like a marriage; you have to commit to it for a long time, but you don't get a "piece" very often :lol

:lol That's a great analogy. And yes, I am committed, until "death to us part.":D

I'm not, I cheat on her, I spend some time with Star Wars and POTC and such. I'll still give her attention once in a while to keep things peaceful but I have a short attention span and I gots to have more fixes in between the drought season :lol

Just got a 12-15 day notice for Sam.
seriously???:google i havent seen anything yet. as for buying one and not the other, i figure many people settled for a cheaper frodo elsewhere cuz his exclusive item was so hella-lame. but you gotta have exclusive sam for the lembas bread. i usually dont hold with foreign food myself, but that elvish stuff isnt half bad.

Got mine too. For both. Time to make a very serious decision...

Can someone remind what the exclusives are for Sam and for Frodo? I'm too lazy to look it up on the site.

I know Sam gets Lembas bread. And something else right?

Got mine too. For both. Time to make a very serious decision...

Can someone remind what the exclusives are for Sam and for Frodo? I'm too lazy to look it up on the site.

I know Sam gets Lembas bread. And something else right?

Frodo's ex. is his sword and scabbard from weathertop.

Now i gotta make the decision to keep the exclusive or get it cheaper since i don't care for the frodo ex.

hmmmmm

Back