FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be keeping mine since (thankfully) I should be able to add the reward points for when I get vader. :rock

For Frodo
Sideshow Exclusive: The short sword and scabbard provided to him by Strider at Weathertop.

For Sam
Sideshow Exclusive: Lembas Bread

Thanks guys.

Yeah, as much as I like Sam's pot and pans, I think the exclusive is unnecessary for me -- I'll never have him holding his bread.

So I think I'm gonna cut him loose, cancel my exclusive, and pick him up down the line, hopefully for less than SS price + CA tax + ship. My Sam order alone is $82.72.

But I think I'll hold on to Frodo. His exclusive seems a bit more worthwhile. Then again, he's also $82.72... jesus, expensive little Hobbit.

I will be keeping mine since (thankfully) I should be able to add the reward points for when I get vader. :rock

Yeah thats what i'm thinking. (i'd only save like what 10$?)

F it keeping it.

Problem is i'm moving june 4th. Do you think they will ship by then? If so it shouldn't be at my new place before then i would think.

oooo... I think if you are moving June 4th that may be cutting it pretty close... I betcha they ship out about June 4th.

oooo... I think if you are moving June 4th that may be cutting it pretty close... I betcha they ship out about June 4th.

Yeah i think they might to. But i don't think they would get there before then.(usually takes em at least 5 days to get here via ground)

I hope.

Hmmm, now I have to figure out if I can keep these or not...

I got Davy and Jack coming soon. Those I'm keeping. Now these two as well. That's close to $500. I can't swing that right now. No way. Plus Luke or Han or someone is gonna show up in a week or two also.

In fact, I just scared myself. I think both Hobbits have to get the boot.

Certainly these will be available through Freaks in a month or two, once all the HT Batman/Alien stuff starts shipping.

I got Davy and Jack coming soon. Those I'm keeping. Now these two as well. That's close to $500. I can't swing that right now. No way. Plus Luke or Han or someone is gonna show up in a week or two also.

In fact, I just scared myself. I think both Hobbits have to get the boot.

Certainly these will be available through Freaks in a month or two, once all the HT Batman/Alien stuff starts shipping.

I've got Davy, Jack, Rambo bust, which cancelling that is worth nothing it's only $50, and Palpatine 1:1 on the horizon and regular bills. Mabye I'll cancel then order with RPs since even the Ex. are still available. Going to have to do some thinking.

I got my e-mail just now from Sideshow's Processing Department to expect Samwise in their warehouse in the next 12-15 days. I pre-ordered the exclusive for him, and the exclusive Frodo. But I may end up having to cancel both of them. Sadly, at $70 - $80 each, I now can't afford them. Plus, the fact I don't get any spending money anymore. I may have to cancel both Sam and Frodo soon. Wow, this sucks being broke!

Why blow your RPs now -- save for Vader et al.

Vader is a "other figures will get cancelled first" figure, I don't mind paying cash on him. My plan is to use my RPs in a situation where I'll probably pass all together on an item unless I can get it with the RPs, the hobbits may turn into just that under circumstances. I have to look at my finances and things to see where I'd be at when they ship.

I'm keepin them for sure, I'm only after the fellowship... I have a lot of Reward points saved up and will be putting them into Vader, so that will help me easy the pain of collecting. I keep forgetting to use them! :duh

There is a lot of stuff coming out...

Back