FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my 12-15 day notice in my inbox!!!
And I can even afford them due to my former employer not responding to my unemployment claim, so now Wal*Mart is paying me NOT to work there!

Hey, Captain Faramir just showed up at my door and tried to beat me up for trying to cancel my Frodo/Sam pack. Then he stopped, threw me a peace sign and left.
i think he tried that on me once. i quickly picked up my SS faramir figure and gestured like i was gonna break its head off and he started whimpering. it was weird.:lol

Well, I just got my 12-15 day notice and I think i'm going to cancel. I have a Hot Toys military figure coming tommorow and another on pre-order. I don't need either exclusive and with some of the online stores still having Legolas, Boromir, and Farimir for sale, i'm pretty sure I can pick these up later at a cheaper price. If they were sold out I probably wouldn't cancel.

Hey, Captain Faramir just showed up at my door and tried to beat me up for trying to cancel my Frodo/Sam pack. Then he stopped, threw me a peace sign and left.

Well I didn't really have time to explain; there are a lot of people into which I need to knock some sense this week.

Anyone seen Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back? "how many people wanna kick some ass..." :lol

i think he tried that on me once. i quickly picked up my SS faramir figure and gestured like i was gonna break its head off and he started whimpering. it was weird.:lol

Ah yes, that. Well naturally I would be a little emotional. Wouldn't you be, if you saw some poor, ignorant fool about to make a choice so blind, so wicked, it would only bring him misery and torment? I felt sympathy for you, my poor, naive, way-ward friend.

Ah yes, that. Well naturally I would be a little emotional. Wouldn't you be, if you saw some poor, ignorant fool about to make a choice so blind, so wicked, it would only bring him misery and torment? I felt sympathy for you, my poor, naive, way-ward friend.
to tell you the truth i actually did break faramir's head off. then i mailed it to josh so he could repaint it.

Got my notices. Not about to cancel. Happy camper.

:rock :rock :rock

There is one reason why I am very sad that Wor-Gar is cancelling.... and I think he knows what that reason is. :monkey2

sam_poster.jpg

Geez man, I'm pretty torn on these right now. I'm trying to cut back on my collecting and so I'm debating canceling these two. I really dig LOTR and I have all four figures so far, but at this point with Indy, Han and Luke, Vader on the horizon, and who knows what else, my slate is filling up pretty quickly.

Decisions, decisions ...

Not to mention (and this is going to sound terrible) now when I look at Sam and Frodo, I see Hummels. I know, they look way better than that - they look awesome, but the relationship got stuck in my head. At least I've got a few more days to decide.

im more worried about batman and joker arriving at the same time as dallas and kane. if they do then dallas and kane are going bye bye. no way im ever letting batman and joker go. unless you rip em out of my cold dead craws.

Back