FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I'm sure they'll be fairly easy to find later -- especially if you don't have your heart set on the exclusives. That said, I'm pretty excited about getting mine. The area in my Detolf case where I have my other LOTR figures seems to have just enough space left for two hobbits... Don't know what I'll do when Gandalf arrives, though.

I was just about to have to cancel these due to lack of fundage when I just got a call to be a jurist in a mock trial. It will pay me $100 for one nights work (free dinner too) so I gets to keep mein Hobbitses. :blissy

I was just thinking of cancelling Sam and reordering him using my $46 in reward points. All told, I'll lose $49.50 in rewards, but I'll get Sam for $23.

How much longer do you think I have to make that decision?

At this rate, I'll only have $113 by the time Ventress' points clear. And I think that will be long after Vader goes up for order.

EDIT: Done. $46 off right now is worth more than $49.50 later. Simple as that.

Last edited:
to bad its not a real trial or he'd really be doing his duty.

I was just about to have to cancel these due to lack of fundage when I just got a call to be a jurist in a mock trial. It will pay me $100 for one nights work (free dinner too) so I gets to keep mein Hobbitses. :blissy

:lecture :lol

I've decided i want to see in hand pics before these hit my door. It has sadly come to the point that i do not trust the end result in SS paint apps. So i canceled and will wait to see pics before making a final decision. Luckily, it don't look like these will be hard to get later.

I was under the impression that the 360 figs are the production sample. So that means that is how they will look, right?

I've decided i want to see in hand pics before these hit my door. It has sadly come to the point that i do not trust the end result in SS paint apps. So i canceled and will wait to see pics before making a final decision. Luckily, it don't look like these will be hard to get later.

These will be super easy to get later on and probably cheaper.:D

Well I thought they both still looked good... The clothes turned out even better than I thought they would.

I agree Krayt, "in hand" is definitely always better.

As long as it does not look any worse than the 360 i will more than likely be satisfied.( i was let down cause EW was lost IMO)But it still looks like Frodo to me, and if in hand pics look like that all should be right with the world.

Yeah... I think there isn't an actor in the LOTR 1:6 line whose likeness has not been lost in production (Aragorn and especially Faramir come to mind) but I am a kustomizer's whore, so no worries there. :cool:

Back