FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. Of all the production paint apps, Boromir is the only one I don't feel compelled to get reapinted. (I actually really like the red around his eyes. He was the figure that got me into the 1:6 LOTR). :rock

Yeah. Of all the production paint apps, Boromir is the only one I don't feel compelled to get reapinted. (I actually really like the red around his eyes. He was the figure that got me into the 1:6 LOTR). :rock

So far Boromir is my all time favorite because it is dang near perfect! No repaint at all and the likeness and costuming is amazing!

I'd say at the moment, without repaints, I'd rank the figures this way.

1. Boromir
2. Sam
3. Legolas
4. Aragorn/Frodo
5. Faramir

Just got the 3-5 day notice :fireworks

***READ ONLY E-MAIL***
***DO NOT REPLY***

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our Frodo Baggins – Sideshow Exclusive 12-inch Figure (item #92121) from our The Lord of the Rings 12-inch Figure Collection. We appreciate your patience in awaiting the arrival of this Limited Edition collectible.

At this time, we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive into our warehouse within the next 3–5 days. We will BEGIN “pre-authorizing” credit cards for this purchase within the next 24 hours, in the sequence in which all of the pre-orders for this item were placed. A “pre-auth” is not a direct charge, only a “hold” of funds pending the shipment of your order. Your credit card will be charged once the item is shipped from our warehouse.

Yeah, I thinking same thing, i want to cancel my Ex. but I don't want to hurt this line's success. Thanks it's just those damn Awesome Hot Toys Dark Knight figures, which I paid or already, mucked up my budget and I can't afford these at the moment... Thank fully I've been doing a lot of overtime at work... It's more of a congestion issue really too many things at once and the money is there it's just coming in behind the figure instead of in front of them!

I'm so freakin' close! I've almost got enough money; one or two more sales and I'll have the cash in time! Please people, now is the chance to take advantage of my crazed Hobbit sales! Help the Captain! SAVE the Captain!!!

And with that, cancelled.

54.jpg

Understood bro. I just hope somebody picks up my Palpatine set real quick; that will be enough to cover everything. I tried to make it as good a deal as possible; here's hoping somebody grabs it!!!

And with that, cancelled.

I sadly had to temporarily cancel them too. Thankfully this line has been fairly easy to get the exclusives later on, but there is just too much stuff between now and HT Dark Knight stuff, so these guys had to make a sacrifice.

BUT They will be mine eventually!

Ya, I'm not cancelling for lack of wanting nor with intent to never get them, debating using RPs right now, but for the next week or so, I have to get back on track with my money and the collectibles I'm not cancelling right now won't be found later at retail but these guys will probably still be had through Sideshow even, so it's safer dropping them for the time and going after them later.

Back