FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You bet! Are you surprised? I doubled my post count in the weeks around Faramir's arrival--I'm sure almost the entire Faramir thread is my posting.

I won't be surprised if I reach 5,000 in the next day or two. Oh, and I just got a call--literally less than a few minutes ago:

I GOT A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, that was TOTALLY random, and an answer to many prayers! I randomly applied at a surf/clothing store at the mall, not really expecting to get the job--it has a reputation for only hiring really good-looking people who are really "cool" (they even asked if I was "cool" during the interview--I said no :lol). But because of my past experience, my great references, and a pure blessing from heaven, they overlooked the fact that I'm a funny-looking LOTR nerd and hired me! Plus, since I'm tri-lingual I get extra pay! I just found this out in the past hour! Good thing I'm a native Californian--apparently that made me more desirable, since it is a Hollister Co. store. I'm still reeling from the news. This is such a miracle!

There is mercy in Heaven! YAY!!!!!!

Last edited:
I think I beheaded him for #3 with my post.
kurganconnorkillani.gif

I know, that was TOTALLY random, and an answer to many prayers! I randomly applied at a surf/clothing store at the mall, not really expecting to get the job--it has a reputation for only hiring really good-looking people who are really "cool" (they even asked if I was "cool" during the interview--I said no :lol). But because of my past experience, my great references, and a pure blessing from heaven, they overlooked the fact that I'm a funny-looking LOTR nerd and hired me! Plus, since I'm tri-lingual I get extra pay! I just found this out in the past hour! Good thing I'm a native Californian--apparently that made me more desirable, since it is a Hollister Co. store. I'm still reeling from the news. This is suck a miracle!

There is mercy in Heaven! YAY!!!!!!

Then I'm shocked you were hired. I would totally be hired, but not sure about you. :naughty:naughty:naughty:naughty :whip:whip:gun:joy

Back