FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hollister used to be a great place to check out highschool chicks buying and selling bikini's but its been a while since I last looked, two weeks or so....

I called SSC to have my two Hobbits shipped together and was told that I was Preauthorized for Frodo yesterday, Samwise is being Preauthorized separately by a different customer service team.
So I guess these should start shipping out by the end of the week.

I really wished Sideshow would provide updated pictures of the Hobbits on their product pages before they start charging and shipping them out. The images on their website are clearly prototypes.

Yup. I need to rotate again soon... Maybe I'll put my Ghost Jedi away in favor of the LOTR guys (I hate keeping those guys locked up). :monkey2

:lol What can I say? I'm training to be a teacher--it's what I do! :lol

As for the Hobbits, I know just where they're going, and once I have them set up, I can finally show everybody my collection! I've been waiting for their arrival before finally posting pics. I can't wait! And now that I've sold another cloak, my Hobbit woes have washed away like rain upon the mountains. Joy!

Just got off the phone with Cathy (or is it Kathy?) and she said as long as the Hobbits are on the same order they will be shipped together. Mine were actually preauthed yesterday and will be going out soon! :rock Should be here right before I leave for Puerto Rico!

Well, I would have been pre-auth'd for Frodo today, but my uptight, frigid priss of a credit card said, "NO!"

Since they were separate orders, I don't know if Sam made homeplate. He was only $24, so it's possible. She has a thing for the po' boys (tramp). High rollers have to work for it.

I knew I should have cancelled Davy Jones. :banghead

Back