FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 360 to me looks "acceptable" at this point, clothes look good. And i always find that the 360 doesn't really show the true fig. Heres hoping this looks very nice in person.

(i think it may:cool:)

Every time a hobbit is cancelled, another puppy dies. :monkey2

pup1.jpg

I am soo excited to get these. Thank god I was at SDCC when I ordered these as mine are ready to go as soon as they come in. Soo figure maybe a shipping notice Monday or Tuesday?

Every time a hobbit is cancelled, another puppy dies. :monkey2

pup1.jpg

It's true! You people, don't you have any feelings at all? I've sacrificed all I can to get these, working and slaving to find some desperate means to afford them, and you people cancel! What kind of monsters are you?!? Have you no souls?!?

:p

I kid, I kid. No really, I'm joking. Sort of. I mean, I'm not angry or anything. My heart aches with sorrows, but I mean, well . . . it's your decision. Not that I'm gonna judge you or anything. Kind of.

:mad:

Canceling these two fine hobbits is the farthest thing from my mind right now, in fact I'm hoping they'll arrive just in time for my BD next week. I can't wait to see these two with my own eyes! :frodo :)

Cancelling hobbits doesn't do anything for preventing prostate cancer.

Think of all the wonderful things you can do with hobbits? I encourage everyone to order multiples so you can recreate the Shire in your backyard.

Think of all the wonderful things you can do with hobbits? I encourage everyone to order multiples so you can recreate the Shire in your backyard.

Prostate and backyard in the same post is suspect. What are you trying to tell us Tonner Man? :lol

This is why LOTR fans are grateful to you Dave. Anybody who promotes Hobbits purchases gets the LOTR seal of approval!

And besides kids, just think of what great gifts Hobbits would be! Girls LOVE the Hobbits! Give a woman a 1:6 figure of Sam and she'll love you forever! Do it!

Back