FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting news: as you all know, my card was declined the first time since the Boromir cloak orders are still coming in, so I called the service line to have them charge my card on Monday instead of today (which they did, they are SO NICE!!!). I was told they would be leaving the warehouse as early as Monday morning, so they'll be here soon! My orders always come three days after shipping, so it'll definitely be on Thursday or Friday!!!

wonder if we'll see final photos in tonights newsletter or is that too soon.

Hard to say, I think a lot of resources like that are going into Comic Con, I figure they're probably only tasking their web and photo people with new items and not updates to existing ones.

I really hope they put them up tonight though. They have them there now, plus we still don't even know what the packaging looks like. I really want an update on these tonight!

Interesting news: as you all know, my card was declined the first time since the Boromir cloak orders are still coming in, so I called the service line to have them charge my card on Monday instead of today (which they did, they are SO NICE!!!). I was told they would be leaving the warehouse as early as Monday morning, so they'll be here soon! My orders always come three days after shipping, so it'll definitely be on Thursday or Friday!!!

:woo That means, if it holds, mine should be out Monday as I ordered at SDCC! Sweet! I am so excited. .... *Secret Looooovers* :devil

Have we learned nothing in out experiment threads? We know SDCC orders get no precedence whatsoever. :lecture

Come on Marc let me dream. :lol I want them to go out ASAP so I can at least see them before I leave for Puerto Rico (orrr p!tuland). Also Kathy said mine were preauthed a few days ago, sent down and being packaged. This was yesterday so I see these coming out VERY soon.

wonder if we'll see final photos in tonights newsletter or is that too soon.

I'm confused... I just checked the Sideshow web page of these figures. Aren't the pictures posted of these figures the product versions? They even have photos of the packaging. :confused:

They sure are:

*U(*(#Y($

Holy Hanna that was a huge pic.

and Sean, ,no cringing here. I think he looks great! :blissy

Back