Furiosa (May 24, 2024)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe Furiosa looked upon Max in Fury Road as Praetorian Jack who got to live on.
Yes Max has an awesome new context in FR now. Also Furiosa no doubt seeing the parallel in him threatening to take the War Rig at gunpoint before befriending her after she did the exact same thing to Praetorian Jack.

Wasn't that the point of Jack?

Also, to have a semi-Max in the movie?
I also liked that Furiosa re-established that
Spoiler Spoiler:

I also liked that Furiosa re-established that
Spoiler Spoiler:
Wow, goosebumps.

Savage.

Think about it in the post apocalypse there will be a 40 day war starting every day.

The never ending war.

Wow, goosebumps.

Savage.

Think about it in the post apocalypse there will be a 40 day war starting every day.
Wow I'm also realizing that Dementus was almost a cross between Toecutter and that goofy guy that Max handcuffed to the car at the end of the first movie. I think it's becoming pretty clear that bad guys should never try and justify their homicidal actions right to the hero's face when they're the last person left for them to kill, lol.

Another thing that jumped out at me while rewatching Fury Road, is how Immortan Joe goes from never leaving his Citadel at all in the prequel (even with the threat from Dementus and dangers to the other towns) to suddenly charging out in a full rage after Furiosa and taking his entire army with him. I mean obviously there's a personal betrayal there and the loss of his wives, but it's still a big shift in attitude from the prequel movie.

I wonder if Jye likes Immortan Joe any better now? He never liked him in Fury Road.
Great question.

I’m fully onboard Fury Road now but I actually like Furiosa Joe more because he was super boss in that.

If you really must know, I actually think Furiosa is better than Fury Road but i’ll also accept that both compliment each orher perfectly.

He did seem alot smarter in Furiosa.

Although, with his lecherous interest in young Furiosa, I found it odd that he totally forgot about her and she escaped with no interest or search.

He did seem alot smarter in Furiosa.

Although, with his lecherous interest in young Furiosa, I found it odd that he totally forgot about her and she escaped with no interest or search.
Yeah I thought Praetorian Jack would have quite the challenge in convincing Immortan Joe to let her ride with him but I guess that wasn't worth addressing, lol.

I prepaid for tickets to go see Furiosa one last time in a Dolby Auditorium tomorrow (before stupid Bad Boys kicks it out this Thursday) and my son just reminded me that he has an end of year award ceremony that starts an hour before the movie.

"Yeah son I'm just really emotional because of...how proud I am of you..."

giphy.webp

:lol

Just put one of these in the audience with a sign that reads "Attaboy _______ (fill in son's name)"

H3jZFH.gif

Back