GDB Studios, Hollywood

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GDB's Godless Creations

Thanks for the reference photos! For the first Sawyer I had been going off of later seasons mostly as I have the HD broadcast of them on TiVo. In later seasons he has a lighter goatee and not too much of a stubble beard. In these picture I would call him almost bearded. I should have pictures of a bearded version in the day or so!

I did make the first one a bit "sun kissed" to help show off the sculpt. That said, I think the coloring is more due to my digital camera and my poor photography skills.

I was able to do a couple John Lockes recently, thanks mostly to the speed of Canadian Post. Here's the first of them...

edb0c904.png

827d3dec.png

747a7882.jpg

429df68a.png

You're getting better and better man, especially noticing it in the eyes :bow

you gonna be able to do the Desmond sculpts aswell?

Thanks everyone!

Beeshaw, your's is in the Canadian Post so hopefully he should be your hands soon. :lol

you gonna be able to do the Desmond sculpts aswell?

I am currently taking orders on Desmonds. :)

It's a little heartbreaking how dramatically subtly is lost due to my poor photography skills.

50c1a4d1.jpg

c8512f4a.jpg

869ba36b.jpg

832932f7.jpg

Lookin' good!

One of these days I'm gonna send you Nosferatu...

Ha good to see that Trejo ada sculpt, not a bad sculpt.
I mgith pick this up and make a Machete!

Aweosme work man!

Man, a Machete figure would rock!

Thanks everyone! Maglor, I look forward to taking another crack at that figure. He's like my second paint up and first set of hands and I've come so far since then.

IMG_1221.jpg

I actually have two Nosferatu's. One of them has a slight nick in he head. It seems like it would be easy to patch... Do you mind if I send that one.

This is still on the backburner, but I really do think it will happen some day. :)

Great stuff Brent! :D

I'm looking VERY forward to seeing you work your magic on my Desmond, and then my Juliet, and then my Arthur, and then my Cobb, and then.... ;)

Back