General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've read articles / heard on sport talk shows Jackson would alienate players, turn them against one another / mgt and just bread a toxic environment. All here say but any of it true, beyond conflicting with James it wouldn't encourage a winning culture.....unlike the big markets players want to play for we have a small window and I'd like to accelerate the possibility of winning a title before diving back to mediocracy or worse.....

I just want to see a coach who will do a good job on the court. I want to see a real system that doesn't involve Lebron or Irving going one on one the whole game from the top of the 3pt line, then kick the ball out and hope for a 3pt shot to go in. It has worked occasionally, but I'm not a fan of it. It feels like Lebron has been doing that his whole career cause his coaches have all been meh. Kevin Love should also not be living at the 3 pt line. That drove me nuts. He has too many offensive skills.

I just want to see a coach who will do a good job on the court. I want to see a real system that doesn't involve Lebron or Irving going one on one the whole game from the top of the 3pt line, then kick the ball out and hope for a 3pt shot to go in. It has worked occasionally, but I'm not a fan of it. It feels like Lebron has been doing that his whole career cause his coaches have all been meh. Kevin Love should also not be living at the 3 pt line. That drove me nuts. He has too many offensive skills.

I'd bet James has a say in the offensive style.......I agree it is maddening when they pound the ball, have no movement then kick out and expect folks to be capable of making a shot without being "in the flow." Inatead of playmakers, I anticipate more shooters to be added next year. I doubt the style will change....

James can't hold a candle to MJ. Does anyone think MJ would ever allow a team he played on to lose 4 finals? MJ is straight money when the cards are on the table. James...not so much. And before James supporters bring up the lack of talent on his Cavs teams...what about the 2 finals he lost while he was a member of the Heat. Put MJ in his prime on the Heat and they win all the finals James played in.

Its funny when Jordan had no one on his team he could not even get out of the first round. When Lebron had no one on his team he made it to the finals.

When Jordan left the Bulls, the team was still a playoff team, when James left, the Cavs were the worst team in the league for years.

Jordan played with five hall of famers, Lebron only one (Wade)

Jordan is not the GOAT. Just as Joe Montana is not the GOAT.

Both were helped by multiple hall of famers.

Can Jordan do it without a big three? No, he couldnt even get out of the first :lol

Jordan cant do it without Pippen!

This blind love for Jordan is just nostalgia... just like Hulk Hogan is the greatest wrestler...

Its funny when Jordan had no one on his team he could not even get out of the first round. When Lebron had no one on his team he made it to the finals.

When Jordan left the Bulls, the team was still a playoff team, when James left, the Cavs were the worst team in the league for years.

Jordan played with five hall of famers, Lebron only one (Wade)

Jordan is not the GOAT. Just as Joe Montana is not the GOAT.

Both were helped by multiple hall of famers.

Can Jordan do it without a big three? No, he couldnt even get out of the first :lol

This blind love for Jordan is just nostalgia... just like Hulk Hogan is the greatest wrestler...

When Jordan lost to Bird he dropped 63 points and set an NBA playoff record that still stands against one of the best NBA teams ever assembled. When Jordan went down, he went down like a bat out of hell trying.

"I didn't think anyone was capable of doing what Michael has done to us," marveled Celtics ace Larry Bird. "He is the most exciting, awesome player in the game today. I think it's just God disguised as Michael Jordan." - Larry Bird

James has no killer instinct, he doesn't want the ball late in the 4th with the game on the line. He's content laying down and accepting defeat after humiliating defeat.

I'd bet James has a say in the offensive style.......I agree it is maddening when they pound the ball, have no movement then kick out and expect folks to be capable of making a shot without being "in the flow." Inatead of playmakers, I anticipate more shooters to be added next year. I doubt the style will change....

well, he has a say cause all of his coaches suck imo. If that's the case, Lebrons full potential will never have been reached cause I have never seen him used properly. He plays too much behind the 3pt line.

When Jordan lost to Bird he dropped 63 points and set an NBA playoff record that still stands against one of the best NBA teams ever assembled. When Jordan went down, he went down like a bat out of hell trying.

"I didn't think anyone was capable of doing what Michael has done to us," marveled Celtics ace Larry Bird. "He is the most exciting, awesome player in the game today. I think it's just God disguised as Michael Jordan." - Larry Bird

James has no killer instinct, he doesn't want the ball late in the 4th with the game on the line. He's content laying down and accepting defeat after humiliating defeat.

LOL. Jordan still lost that game... those 63 mean nothing.

Lebron had 25 straight in the fourth and won the game.

This is why I think Lebron would have more rings had he come to a Western Conference team. These teams just have more depth than teams in the east. And with no Lebron in the east, who would challenge a western conference team with James? It would be a joke...

This is why I think Lebron would have more rings had he come to a Western Conference team. These teams just have more depth than teams in the east. And with no Lebron in the east, who would challenge a western conference team with James? It would be a joke...

James should go to the Warriors. instead of giving Darymond Green the max just give it to Lebron :lol

Regardless of individual averages, people look at championships. Until Lebron gets closer to Jordan, Jordan reigns supreme. And I'm not a diehard fan of either.

Plenty of great players with more or equal the amount of championships as Jordan. Based on that criteria Jordan isn't the greatest either.......he had more visibility then the others

LOL. Jordan still lost that game... those 63 mean nothing.

Lebron had 25 straight in the fourth and won the game.

Lebron let JR Smith carry the load in the 4th to try and comeback in an elimination game bc he couldn't hit jack.

JR freakin Smith :rotfl

Lebron let JR Smith carry the load in the 4th to try and comeback in an elimination game bc he couldn't hit jack.

JR freakin Smith :rotfl

Just remember Jordan cant do it without Pippen

Means "nothing" yet is immortalized as one of the "NBA's Greatest Moments" on NBA.com.

NBA.com: "God Disguised as Michael Jordan"

You sound like a clown. :lol

You sound like a fanboy, comparing Jordan to God. You muse be delusional. Yes, the gambler, the arrogant rich man, the team face puncher is God. How times did Jordan go one and done in the finals? How many rings did Jordan win wihout Pippen or the other four hall of famers? He sure did carry those Wizards! Those 63, as great as it was, means nothing. Just as you Lebron haters like to say his five straight finals means nothing.

You sound like a fanboy, comparing Jordan to God. You muse be delusional. Yes, the gambler, the arrogant rich man, the team face puncher is God. How times did Jordan go one and done in the finals? How many rings did Jordan win wihout Pippen or the other four hall of famers? He sure did carry those Wizards! Those 63, as great as it was, means nothing. Just as you Lebron haters like to say his five straight finals means nothing.

I didn't compare Jordan to God, Larry Bird did after Jordan dropped 63 on his all time great Celtics. Please learn how to read.

You do know who Larry Bird is correct?

Just remember Jordan cant do it without Pippen

Ok? Sure. :dunno

Just remember James couldn't do it all the time with Wade and Bosh.

I didn't compare Jordan to God, Larry Bird did after Jordan dropped 63 on his all time great Celtics. Please learn how to read.

Well, by bold facing it, you sure seem to agree with it... or at least imply it.

I always hate the "please learn to read" insult. If I don't know how to read, how can i reply to you? Stupid insults are stupid.

Could you please answer my questions from the previous post, Im really interested in what your answers are.

You do know who Larry Bird is correct?

Ok? Sure. :dunno

Just remember James couldn't do it all the time with Wade and Bosh.

Just remember James gets out of the first round by himself and actually makes finals by himself

Just remember James gets out of the first round by himself and actually makes finals by himself

uhhh...yea in the weak ass eastern conference. in any case, I'm not a lebron lover, nor a jordan lover. both needed optimal situations to accomplish what they accomplished. times were different when jordan played as well. I still place Jordan above Lebron currently as GOAT. I think most still do. Like I said, given their current ACCOMPLISHMENTS, until Lebron can get to at least 5 titles, he's not going to surpass Jordan in the eyes of most.

Back